JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, April 20, 2020

Thankful List April 16/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Got to love that morning phone call from my beautiful daughter Heather. Love hearing I love you mom and having a chat with her. I love you so much.
2. Talked to Amber she has her hands full. I thank the Lord he is healing her and watching over her and the family. I love you so much honey. God's healing upon you.
3. A loving text from my youngest Racheal.How I love her so much. May the Lord watch over you and keep you. Loved the goodnight text as well. with kisses. Mo loves you so much.
4. Thankful for phone lines to stay in contact
5. Getting three large loads of laundry done today. WOW! Who knew ones person could have so much laundry. Got to love the washer and dryer.
6. Sunshine pouring into the house through the windows and open doors. loving the fresh air.
7. Walk up to Sandy Blvd and stop at mailbox and back. Short walk today but got one in.
8. Pulling a few more weeds today. Not much but a few.
9. Listening to the birds and the windchimes
10. Getting some appointments made for future business that will need to be taken care of.

Thank you Lord for all the blessing of each day and watching over us and protecting my family and myself. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly daily spoken and unspoken.
Good night family and friends. Continue to stay safe and healthy. Until we meet in the morning light sweet dreams
Blessings

No comments: