JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, April 3, 2020

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 2 ~ Autism Awareness Day

April 2020
Photo Challenge
Autism Awareness Day


Well....this Photo challenge was definitely one I had to do on the internet and not my own. So with photo found came a little information to help educate us all a bit on autism spectrum disorder. Information is wealth.

Information from internet:

A serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact.
Autism spectrum disorder impacts the nervous system.

Common
More than 200,000 US cases per year
Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured
Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging rarely required

Autism is a developmental disorder characterized by difficulties with social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior.

John 9:1-3 English Standard Version (ESV)
Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind
9 As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” 3 Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him.

No comments: