JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, April 26, 2020

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 23 ~ What Makes Me Happy

April 2020 
Photo Challenge
What Makes Me Happy


I absolutely love lilacs! 
They remind me of my grandma and Aunt. 
Cindy has a beautiful tree in her yard. 
My dream would to have one in my yard. 
Hopefully one day. 
What makes you smile?

P.S. So does the camp trailer in background make me smile and hopeful for upcoming camping adventures. Thank you Cindy for always including me.

Isaiah 60:5 English Standard Version (ESV)
5 Then you shall see and be radiant;
your heart shall thrill and exult,[a]
because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you,
the wealth of the nations shall come to you.

No comments: