JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Thankful List April 24/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Waking to another day
2. My daughter Heather's morning phone call that brings me smiles and love. I pray you get some rest. I love you so very much.
3. Getting a package off in the mail for my birthday girl this coming week.
4. Getting into the bank this morning 45 minutes before my appointment. So nice. Thank you for the level of care you provide your customers during covid-19. It truly is appropriated.
5. Some junk food grocery shopping. Yes you read that right. And I am grateful for my junk food. As well as all the workers at Fred Meyers Woodvillage, you greet you at the door and give services with a smile and thanked me for shopping with them. Thank you!
6. 2.259 for gas today. Filled the tank for 15 dollars. That is awesome. Thank you for your friendly service and smiles. Most appreciative.
7. Fall asleep on couch. A great afternoon nap
8. Short conversation with Lance.
9. Another great evening walk with Cindy and the fur babies. The sun broke out and made it perfect.
10. Dinner with Cindy and the family and some great laughs tonight
11. Keto ice cream bars. Not bad!
12. Word blitz and various other games to entertain

Thank you Lord for this day. Thank you for the rain that is so needed. The sun break at the perfect time. Thank you for your protection and provisions daily for family and friends. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends. I miss each one of you and your lights that weave such beauty into my life. Continue to stay safe and healthy until we meet again. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: