JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Thankful List April 14/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Waking with the morning light.
2. Heather's morning phone call. So love talking with her every morning. It so nice to hear her voice and I love you mom. Great way to start my day. I love you honey.
3. No makeup or hair day
4. Morning coffee as I got some early morning business calls out of the way.
5. Yoga capris and t~shirt kinda day
6. Out in my yard working by 9:30 a.m.
7. A stool to sit on to weed the yard by hand. Pulling up the weeds by the root. Lots of work....but so worth it.
8. Water and lots of it.
9. Putting my feet up after working in the yard.
10. Ci dy coming by after work. Sitting on the patio with a glass of wine.
10. Walking the fur babies with Cindy. Such a wonderful evening.
11. Taco Tuesday with Cindy and family keto style. So extremely yummy. So full! Should've had just one; but I went for seconds. Thank you!
12. U expected beautiful love messages found throughout the day. Thank you Lord
13. Hot shower and my cozy bed

Thank you Lord for this day. Thank you for hearing me and speaking to me in amazing ways through out the day. For always meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends. We have made it through another day. So thankful for each of you daily and your notes, likes, live, prayers, encouragement and so much more. Continue to stay safe and healthy, always in my prayers. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

1 comment:

Kathe W. said...

This is a time of true thankfulness. Take care and see you tomorrow!