JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 21 ~ Gadgets

April 2020 
Photo Challenge
Gadgets


Well....my kitchen is filled with many gadgets.
 I use to have lots of odd gadgets from the 20' , 30', 40', but they have disappeared over the years. 
I use to collect them. 
I'm sure most homes are filled with some strange gadget from days gone by. 
Do you have any odd ones in your home?

Genesis 10 Genesis 12

Genesis 11:6 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 And the Lord said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.

No comments: