JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thankful List April 22/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Good early morning
2. Its smiles of beauty Wednesday. My favorite day of the week. Smiles to share and make.
3. Morning coffee with conversations with my Father in heaven.
4. Thankful for "Shout". Seems I like spilling coffee on my pretty pink top. Praying it lifts in Jesus name.
5. Happy to have a wide selection of pretty tops to choose from in my closet.
6. Nice drive out to Oregon City listening to the music play
7. The beautiful colors in the trees and the birds dancing from branch to branch.
8. Listening to the rain
9. Afternoon nap
10. Later afternoon walk with Cindy and the fur babies
11. Getting texts from #2 grandson Shawn. Love hearing from you. I love you too so very much.
12. Long evening conversation with Lance. Enjoyed our chat

Thank you Lord for another day rich in color and beauty. Thank you for my eyesight so I might enjoy all this beauty and take it in. Thank you for your provisions and protection daily. Thank you for always meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends I miss not being in your space and creating memories. Continue to stay safe and healthy until we can see one another again. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

1 comment:

Kathe W. said...

Lovely post, take care and stay healthy!