JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Christmas Legends and Stories!

Merry Christmas
From My Home To Yours








Enjoying some Christmas beauty after all my Christmas research. Listening to the rain and enjoying the twinkling lights and dancing snowflakes.


Love all the beauty and the stories of the Christmas season and why they are carried on today.


I will find you all the cool things we talked about yesterday about Christmas Randi Hilary. Hope you enjoy!






Some of the information found on the Epiphany and the celebration of the Three Wise Men.
The Adoration of the Magi by Giotto
The Adoration of the Magi by Giotto [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Epiphany is celebrated 12 days after Christmas on 6th January (or January 19th for some Orthodox Church who have Christmas on 7th January) and is the time when Christians remember the Wise Men (also sometimes called the Three Kings) who visited Jesus.




The short overall of why the twelve days of Christmas. More information web pages about this traditional Christmas song.



Great youtube explanation of the Twelve Days Of Christmas even for children to understand.




Then of course I find this wonderful website full of all the wonderful Christmas information filled with the stories and legends of the celebration of Christmas. You could research all day and find so much Randi Hilary.Hope you enjoy all the wonderful information and stories and legends. And to think each country has their own traditions and stories filled with legends and celebrations of Christmas. I love how all is incorporated into the teaching of the Christmas story of baby Jesus or the word of God. Amazing! Each so beautiful and full of humble beauty and love of the Lord. The true light of the world! That brings eternal life everlasting.


No comments: