JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Elf On The Shelf Christmas Fun

Elf On The Shelf 


Found Taylor with Lightning today. 
I asked Taylor what he was up to. 
His response was he was teaching Lightening how to make Christmas toys! 
Oh you are? 
Yes Taylor said he was Christmas is getting close and so he needed to recruit Lightning to help him make toys for Santa to delivery on Christmas Eve. 
Is that right Taylor! 
Yes we are 4 days away and all of Santa's elves near and far are required to help build all the children beautiful Christmas presents to open under the tree on Christmas morning. 
So Lightening is NOW an elf too? 
No! 
He is Taylors elfin helper. 
Okay! Well.....put everything away when your finished. 
All elves clean up their work space and put things away when their done,Taylor told me. 
Then we know where to find them next time. 
What wise little elves you are. 
Thank you Taylor! 
You and Lightning have fun building toys!

No comments: