JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 14, 2018

Elf On The Shelf Christmas Fun

Elf On The Shelf 


Taylor was as excited as I was today about the dancing snowflakes. 
But he wanted to climb into the tree and be apart of the decorations. 
I told him he would only be able to sit there and look joyful and then there would be no more adventures and fun. 
He decided he didn't mind hanging there for a bit enjoying the beauty of the dancing snowflakes and the twinkling lights.
 But he really wanted to continue on with fun and adventures and not be apart of the decor. 
I told him he was a very handsome and wise elf and we would have more fun before he had to go back home to the North Pole.


No comments: