JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Elf On The Shelf Christmas Fun

Elf On The Shelf 


Taylor was so excited today! 
Told him he was going to get to go on an adventure. 
I think at first he thought I was teasing him. 
Nope you get to on an a real adventure.
But first work then fun! 
After finishing up my morning appointment we stopped at Barton Park on the Clackamas. 
As you can see Taylor truly enjoyed himself. 
He found a baby Christmas tree, and information plaque that he climbed upon. 
He wanted to jump off.
I said that might not be wise. 
That he couldn't go back to the North Pole with broken bones or he could never come here again. 
So then he climbed the rocks and found a great place to watch the river go by. 
We were both so relaxed and had a lovely time
Taylor came home rested and ready for a nap.

No comments: