JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

December Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 18 Goal Of The Day

December Photo Challenge




December 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 18 Goal Of The Day



So this goal is kind of ongoing, just started recently. 
After doctors visit and not so fun health report. 
One needs to lose some weight and start eating much better. 
So the goal of the day is to eat better and lose some pounds and inches in the process. 
So it is actually it starts with healthy food choices and more exercise. 
Which I really need to work on. 
Baby steps will lead to great success and overall health.

Proverbs 16:3 New International Version (NIV)
3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and he will establish your plans.


No comments: