JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 21, 2018

December Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Three)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


December

Dreaming of a white Christmas
Early nights with frostbite
Colored lights glistening in the evening light
Evergreen trees brought in to decorate in splendor
Merriment of a very Merry Christmas 
Bells ringing ding a ling a ling
Elves running around dressed in red
Rejoicing in the birth of Our Savior

~BETH~


December 15~ Good morning! The weekend is here and I have no plans of going out in the cold at all. Good day to hang out and just chill! But...you never know things can change. Besides I love staying tucked under these warm covers all snuggled in. See already a wonderful thankful to start the day. 
1. Coffee 
2. Cleaning out purse and switching to my Winter purse. I'd say options here is a great one to be thankful for. 
3. Shredder...especially for those credit cards that need to go,and papers with to much information on them. 
4. A quiet dishwasher and clean dishes. 
5. Encouraging Text from Crystal N Koch and love those icons that make me smile like a little kid. Thank you! Love you! 
6. Phone call from my daughter Webber Heather. Love hearing my children's voices and I love you mom! I love you too! Very much! 
7. Meeting up with Cindy this evening. Had a great time. Tea time for me! 
8. Meeting new friends. 
9. Listening to the rain coming down. 
10. Piggy banks for my loose coins. 
Thank you Lord for another day to write a page in my story.Thank you for the lazy day of just peddling around and get simple little things done that have to be done but are usually ignored. Thank you for meeting my needs above and beyond anything I could imagine daily. For the people you place in my life daily. I am so thankful for all this and so much more. Blessings


December 16~ Good morning! Happy birthday to my baby sister Rosie! I'm so blessed to have her as my sister. Thank Lord for my sister's and brother. It is a cold wet, windy day. I think it's going to be a lazy day. And my heart is already full with so much to be thankful for. 
1. The home I live in and keeps me warm and safe. 
2. Morning coffee in my bed snuggled up. 
3. Christmas music playing 
4. New friends to chat with. 
5. No makeup hair day 
6. Christmas memories 
7. Quiet afternoons and raindrops like diamonds on my windows. 
8. Blankets on my couches to snuggle up in and watch Christmas movies. 
9. The fireplace that brings Winter warmth. 
10. Dancing to my own tune. 
Thank you Lord for another day of Christmas celebration leading up to your special day your son was born. Thank you for days that are made for resting. Thank you for every provision met even those I had no idea that I had need of. Thank you for each new day with all its wonder and abounding abundance. Blessings


December 17~ Good morning! New week and new adventures await. Can you believe we are one week away from Christmas Eve day? It seems unbelievable that we have only 8 days left before Christmas. Guess I need to figure out what I'm going to do about Christmas! Oh wait I still have eight days. No need to rush......I must enjoy today. Thinking I want to roll over and go back to sleep.But I think I will get up and get ready for this day and the adventures that await me. 
1.The morning text from my beautiful daughter Amber Webber wishing me a good morning and an awesome day and I love you mom! I love reading those words. I love you too very much! 
2. David came over to see the Christmas lights and check in. Thank you for having coffee with me. 
3. Meeting up with Randi Hilary at Olive Garden today. What fun we had at our Christmas luncheon. Thank you so much. 
4. The great service we received today at the Olive Garden. 
5. Hot tea 
6. Sitting and listening to Christmas music relaxing in front of the fireplaces. 
7. Watching the Christmas lights and dancing snowflakes. 
8. Visiting with Randi laughing and enjoying the Christmas atmosphere. Great time. 
9. The beautiful Christmas card from my granddaughter Mickenzee and the message inside it. The best. Thank you so much. I love you honey. Made my day! I think it's the best present by far. 
10. Phone calls from friends checking in. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with Christmas glitter and joy. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs above and beyond. Blessings


December 18~ Good morning! 39 years ago today I had my second daughter Amber Webber! Happy birthday to you honey! Truly a gift to be thankful for everyday of my life. I have had the honor and pleasure of being her mom. 
1. Morning coffee and chatting. 
2. Hand and body lotion 
3.Talking to my daughter Amber on the phone and sharing some of her birthday with her. Loved reading some of the many birthday wishes over the years I have sent her. Hope your day is amazing as you are! 
4. MeTV watching Heat Of The Night and Bonanza. Love old TV programing. 
5. Out in the sunshine before the rain hit. 
6. Enjoyed the internet looking up of the traditions and legends of Christmas. So much information out there. So thankful for the internet. 
7. An extra hair appointment made this week. 
8. Talking to my daughter Webber Heather. Always love hearing their voices. I love you honey! 
9. Enjoying the Christmas season with the lights, dancing snowflakes, music. So relaxing! 
10. Calendars to keep me on track with things in my life and upcoming events and birthdays and so much more. 
Thank you Lord for another day of life. Thank you for bringing in all that I need. For blessing me with my daughters. Thank you for my family Lord. Blessings


December 19~ Good morning! Early morning beauty! Time for me to rise and shine and get my day started. It is Wednesday day of smiles of beauty, and my country roads. I'm smiling just thinking about my day. I being able to still do hair. I miss not having my own shop.But am so blessed to have a few that still call upon my services. So thankful for that. 
1. Morning coffee 
2. Thankful I followed all the speed zones today. 
3. Stopping at Barton park today and watching the river. 
4. A long walk around Salish ponds, Fairview Park, and Fairview. 
5. Friendly smiles and hellos. 
6. Birds fluttering around and singing their songs. 
7. Watching the ducks on the pond. 
8. Meeting new people from Alabama. 
9. Game of pool with friends. 
10. Hearing Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your blessings. For those you place in my life that add a beautiful golden weave to my life daily. Thank you! Blessings



December 20~ Good morning! Happy birthday to the beautiful early Christmas present wrapped in the joy of a little girl named Rylee who is growing into an amazing young lady. Grandma loves you so very much! You fill my heart with so much joy! Wish i was there to celebrate you! May God richly bless you my precious granddaughter. 

It is time for me to rise and create a beautiful smile today. I have the homer of going over and seeing Martha today and giving her a new style. Thankful that I can still go out and cut hair and bring smiles to these lovely ladies and folks that wouldn't be able to get out otherwise. Such a blessings for them and one for me to be able to bring that smile of beauty to them. 

1. Morning coffee as I get ready for my day. 

2. A few business calls out of the way. 

3. A hood on my coat to keep my head dry.

4. Merry Christmas at the in home care facility. Decorated beautiful for the residence and all that come to see their loved ones. Thank you to those who care for our loved ones in old age when we cannot. 

5. Sharing Christmas stories with Martha and her daughter Darla. 

6. Long beautiful conversation with my treasured friend Crystal N Koch. Thank you for always listening and directing my in the direction of the Lord. I love you and miss you tons. Merry Christmas! 

7. Morning text from Amber Webber telling me she loves me and to have an awesome day. I never tire of those words "I love you mom." 

8. Talking with Webber Heather and getting Rylee's phone number to wish her personally on her phone Happy birthday. I sang her my own rendition happy birthday which I do for all on each birthday. And I might add out of tune and changes every year for each one. Love that I can do that! 

9. Thank you David for the surprise lunch that you brought over to me. Very nice of you. 

10. Getting my new mirror that is x15. But I think it is to strong. Should have gotten the x10. But grateful to have it. Thank you deliver man. 

Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessing to enrich my day and know that you have my back. Thank you Lord for meeting all of my needs and provisions daily. Truly I am blessed. Thank you! Blessings





December 21~ Good morning! It is Winter Solstice. The shortest day and the longest night. Which means have something to be excited about. That means the days will start to get longer again. YEA! As if the days didn't go fast enough already let's make it shorter yet! So I really do need to get up an moving and get things done before the day is gone. 

1. Love my morning coffee. 

2. A long wonderful visit with my friend Lori in Sacramento this morning. What a wonderful blessing and early Christmas gift. It was so wonderful to hear your voice. Merry Christmas Lori! 

3. Running out the door with a cookie in my hand for breakfast. 

4. No line at the bank. You really got to love that just a few days before Christmas. That truly is a blessing to be thankful for. 

5. All the wonderful smiles and Christmas wishes I received today when I was out and about. 

6. Crystal N Koch wonderful phone call on the way home today. God is amazing He truly knows who to have contact you to uplift and encourage you. Thank you Crystal for all the love prayers and wise words and always being safe to share with. Love you so much. 

7. Sitting here writing my thankful I just have to say I am thankful that the Lord took me to Calvary Christian Center so many years ago where my life was changed forever and meet some of the most amazing loving Christian women. Thankful for my time there and those who poured and still pour into my life daily. 

8.Meeting up with Rebecca Sherrett this evening and going to the Grotto for the Christmas lights. I love them so much and go every year. Thank you for going with me. 

9. Going dancing for a little bit after the lights with Rebecca and her friends. Had a great time. So much fun! Next time I plan better so I can stay and dance longer. 

10. Thank you to Matthew for walking me to the car. 

11. And nice to meet some new people this evening. 

Thank you Lord for another amazing day filled with so much love and provision for me daily in ways that I sometimes don't even understand. Thank you that I never have lack and that I have all that I need and more. Thank you! Blessings



No comments: