JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, December 16, 2018

December Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 16 Decorations

December Photo Challenge

December 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 16 Decorations



Since we are in the Christmas season and I have lots and lots of Christmas decor. 
I thought this would make a great collage of some of my Christmas bling and twinkle. 
Christmas is my most favorite holiday. 
It brings warmth to a cold season, family and friends together, with hope and beauty through the birth of our King the little Lord Jesus. 
Merry Christmas!

Psalm 118:27 New International Version (NIV)
27 The Lord is God,
and he has made his light shine on us.
With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession
up[a] to the horns of the altar.

No comments: