JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 7, 2018

December Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


December

Dreaming of a white Christmas
Early nights with frostbite
Colored lights glistening in the evening light
Evergreen trees brought in to decorate in splendor
Merriment of a very Merry Christmas 
Bells ringing ding a ling a ling
Elves running around dressed in red
Rejoicing in the birth of Our Savior

~BETH~



December 1~ Good Morning! Walking early at sister's house on a Saturday morning! With Christmas around the corner they have a few thing on their agenda to accomplish today. I have been invited so early rise to get this road trip going early. Heading back towards Portland. Should be fun! I always have a great time with my sisters. My thankful list surely will be filled this day with much to be grateful for. 
1. Making the decision to drive my car back to town today. 
2. Having Rosie ride along for company in my car with me. So nice to just visit and share. 
3. Hoping in the jeep with my sister's and Jen, for a day of fun and Christmas shopping. 
4. Having amazing sister's to share my life with. 
5. Finding a snuggly warm bathrobe at Costco for under 15. 
6. Lunch at the Ram with my sister's and Jen. Thank you Christine! 
7. Shopping at Clackamas Mall with my sister's. Glad we got started early today 
8. A text and call from Bob. 
9. A glass of wine, some great music, and dancing in the kitchen with Bob. What a great evening! Thank you! 
10. Smiles found everywhere I turned today. 
Thank you Lord for filling this day with so much love and fun. Thank you for meeting my needs and every provision I have. Thank you for bring me smiles throughout my day. Thank you for all this and so much more not even listed or mentioned. Truly I have a very rich life and so much to be thankful for. Blessings


December 2~ Good morning! Oh the mornings come too quickly. Seems I just went to bed and it's time to get up again already! This day is waiting to be discovered and enjoyed! So it is time for me to get that first cup of java and start moving. It seems my daughter Amber is bringing me morning joy and smiles to heart with her good morning text. I think that is something I will always be thankful for is when my girls call and text and my morning java. They will always be on that morning thankful list for sure. 
1. Laying in bed and watching Hallmarks "A Shoe Addicts Christmas". Great movie to start my day with. 
2. Another great day of sunshine. 
3. Windows to see out of and to let the sun in. 
4. Walking around the Troutdale Mall while picking up a baby gift. 
5. Creamy soup for lunch. 
6. My coat and scarf to keep me warm when out and about. 
7. Meeting up with the ladies this evening. Loved seeing Rikki, Cindy, Rebecca, Christina, and Kelly. So much fun and laughter. 
8. Boots with fringe 
9. A smiling snap that brought evening smiles. 
10. Being able to pray for those in need.
Thank you Lord for another day to enjoy all the beauty surrounds me. For the amazing people you place in my life. Meeting all of my needs and watching over me. Thank you for these things and so much more. Blessings


December 3~ Good morning! Wait I didn't sleep! But it is a good morning I am here! That is the big thankful for the day for sure. Wonder how many more I can add. I'm sure there are plenty of things to be thankful for even on a day that is hard. 
1. That I had a ice scraper to clean my windows this morning when released from the hospital. 
2. That I had very kind and nurses and caregivers at the hospital. 
3. A doctor that explained everything to me and let me know that it was very important to come in. 
4. For the heated blankets. Wish I had those at home. 
5. That my dental surgery is healing the way it is supposed too. 
6. The nice police officer that came out to my home today and took report. I didn't feel silly after I spoke to him. Made it clear that it was a good thing to do. 
7. All the wonderful phone calls and prayers from everyone checking in on me today thank you so much. 
8. The twinkling lights on my Christmas tree that made me feel happy. 
9. Talking to all three of my daughters and hearing I love you mom from each one. 
10. Lots of water to drink that is fresh. 
Thank you Lord for this day that I truly have been blessed with. So thankful to be here and think upon all that I have to be thankful for daily. Thank you for watching over me, healing me, meeting all of my provisions daily. Blessings


December 4~ Good morning! I fall asleep last night and didn't wake up until almost seven. I'd say that was a wonderful thankful! But we know there is a lot more to be thankful for in this day. Because even on days we have difficulty there is always amazing things to be thankful for even simple everyday things we take for granted. 
1. That wonderful good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber! Love those they set the day with positive blessings. I love you too Amber. 
2. Putting on my make-up this morning while I talked to Crystal N Koch. What a wonderful ong chat we had. Laughter, coffee, make`up, insight, and just girlfriends talking. And of course prayers. The best! 
3. Getting Webber Heather birthday package off in the mail today. 
4. Talking with Heather and hearing her tired little voice on the other end of the phone. Love hearing that voice and I love you mom! Thank you for helping me on the over the top for our girl. 
5. Getting my cord replaced for charging my phone. Love this lifetime exchange if I do it right. Perfect! Save 30. I'd say that is GREAT! 
6. The beautiful five mountain day views we had today in the beautiful PNW. Mt. Hood was amazing! 
7. Listening to Christmas music. I'm loving it! Especially the classic Christmas music. 
8. Walking around the Troutdale outlets again today. Seems this is my new walking place. Love getting in the fresh air and sunshine as well. 
9. Soup and chips for dinner tonight. Though the chips I should have passed on the flavor of them was great! 
10. My collection of snowmen that is growing daily. I love that I can add them on facebook and never worry about how to store them. 
11. The chat with Randi Hilary this morning. As I sang the song the hokey pokey. Dancing in bed; singing and dancing that song was hard in bed. But we did it! We were doing the hokey pokey, because it was so cold! My body didn't want to get out of bed. LOL 
Thank you Lord for another day to enjoy all the beauty in each day. Thank you for friends and laughter, for fiances to meet the various needs today. Thank you for always providing and watching over me. Blessings


December 5~ Good Morning! It seems the nights go by faster and faster every night. Then it is time to get up. Of course today is early rise for that beautiful smile of beauty. Love heading out to see Dolores and her mom. So as I get my coffee brewing I'm heading to get myself put together. I know my thankful list will be filled once again. 
1. That morning text from my daughter Amber that seems to be setting the tone for my day. I love you honey and thank you for that good morning I love you and have an awesome day. 
2. A beautiful morning drive on my country roads. Very thankful the angels of the Lord were watching over me. The cop got the man in front of me and not me. So very thankful. I will be slowing down. 
3. The music the wind is making as it blows through here. 
4. Meeting up with the ladies and gentlemen of Life gate Baptist Church for our Annual Christmas Luncheon. Loved seeing everyone. Though our group is getting smaller we are a mighty group. Love them all. Thank you Lucy for working so hard on it to get us all together. 
5. The hot chinese tea 
6. The yummy chow mein for lunch. 
7. David surprising me and coming over and sealing up my front door. Thank you. That should keep some of the heat in. Praying for a new door! But thankful for this one and for it being sealed up. 
8. Falling asleep in my car in my driveway. Crazy! But it was warm in there listening to Christmas music and I took a short nap. Much needed. Thankful for that. I seem to sit in my car in the driveway a lot.I must be weird! 
9. More sunshine today! Soaking it all up while I can. 
10. Having a landline as well as a cell phone. Thank you Lord for yet another day filled with many blessings. For meeting all of my many needs and watching over me. Thank you! Blessings


December 6~ Good morning! This month is flying by already! Here we are almost through the first week of the last month of the year. How is it possible? But it is! Awake early as I need to be up early today to make a very important early morning call. So as this day begins I just want to snuggle in. Up Up and arise! Oh! i know there will be much to be thankful for right now it's the cozy warmth of this bed. 
1. Morning coffee as I read another wonderful good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber this morning! Love those text and her. 
2. Happy I have a landline and I can make these phone calls. But as I wait I can do some chores around the house. Hate holding...but grateful to be able to make these calls. 
3. Getting in to see a new doctor. 
4. The very friendly staff and help that I was given at the office and the MA. 
5. Throwing out more garbage today and finding more things to take to second hand store. 
6. Enjoyed the visit with Cindy today! 
7. Watching It's A Charlie Brown's Christmas. I have watched this since I was a little kid. Love this show. 
8. Talking to my mom. So grateful to still have my mom! 
9. My down coat and fluffy warm scarf to keep me warm; when I'm out and about. 
10. Seeing Cindy's dogs and petting them today and getting love from those beautiful four legged fur babies. 
11. Hot showers 
Thank you Lord for another day that I can be grateful for and that there is always something to be thankful for. Thank you for meeting all of my needs and provisions and that I have not lack. Thank you for my family and all those that love me. Blessings


December 7~ Good morning! Today is a day of infamy in our history; it is Pearl Harbor Day It is also the day I gave birth to my first daughter Heather. So not only is a day of remembrance but a day of celebration for our family. Thankful for this day and the day I became a mom for the first time. So much to be thankful for in our lives and throughout history. 
1. When i sang my daughter her birthday song this morning B-man told me I sang the best birthday song ever. Bless that youngmans heart. I cannot even carry a tune. Got to love his sweet innocence and love. 
2. For the men and women that served and lost their lives on this day 77 years ago. And those men and women that have given the ultimate sacrifice and those that have served and still serve. A great BIG THANK YOU! 
3. My morning text from Amber. They sure make my day! 
4. Morning coffee and shortbread cookies. 
5. A little classic TV. Watching some Gunsmoke 
6. The drive out to see Edie, Mary, and Trevor out in Sandy. It was so great to see you all. 
7. The great views of the Mt. Hood all snow capped. Beautiful! 
8. Looking at RV's with Edie and Mary. That was really fun! Who knew they could be so different. 
9. Sitting next to the fireplace out at the Barlow Trail. So warm and cozy as we ate our lunch and caught up today. Thank you! 
10. Getting to the bank before they closed. 
11.Hot tea 
12. My leftovers from lunch for dinner. Very good! 
Thank you Lord for the many blessings of the day mentioned here and those not mentioned. Thank you for watching over me today and placing your angels encamped about. Thank you for the many provisions and needs being met daily. 
Thank you for my beautiful daughter Heather! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! Mom loves you so much! Thank you! Blessings



No comments: