JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, December 8, 2018

December Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 8 Best Part Of Winter

December Photo Challenge
December 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 8 Best Part Of Winter



Okay! Can I just say this was hard one for me. I am not thinking there is anything wonderful about Winter! But then i had a huge list of things that I thought were wonderful about Winter. I thought of a hot bowl of soup and hot chocolate. I thought about my warm fuzzy scarf around my neck. Sitting my a fireplace with a hot tea or a glass of wine. I thought about my favorite Holiday which is Christmas, Then of course there our my wonderful snowmen. So that is just a small piece of my list of things for what's best about Winter there where many more. I was surprised. So I picked this wonderful picture of the ice crystals down by Multnomah Falls today. So the many wintery scenes and beautiful crystals and other winter images bring much joy and fresh out look to my life.So I guess I like Winter in a strange happy comforting way. There was actually a lot to enjoy and appreciate about Winter.


Isaiah 55:10 New International Version (NIV)
10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,



No comments: