JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 14, 2018

December Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


December

Dreaming of a white Christmas
Early nights with frostbite
Colored lights glistening in the evening light
Evergreen trees brought in to decorate in splendor
Merriment of a very Merry Christmas 
Bells ringing ding a ling a ling
Elves running around dressed in red
Rejoicing in the birth of Our Savior

~BETH~



December 8~ Good morning! Up early or at least awake. Maybe not moving as fast as i should be. I have an appointment this morning to bring smiles of beauty. So really need to be up getting ready and heading out the door. But I think a little coffee and picking up a few things around the house before I leave. I am sure I will have a fun filled day with Taylor and have plenty to be thankful for. 

1. My bathrobe 

2. The beautiful drive out to Oregon City. The best part no traffic this early in the morning on a Saturday. 

3. Seeing Melissa Simmons smile after getting her done. It is always nice to see her. 

4. Going over and seeing Rebecca Sherrett and meeting some more of her friends. Had a great time and wonderful visit. 

5. Heading out the old scenic highway 30 towards Multnomah Falls then to Horsetail Falls. First time I have driven that road since the fire and reopen of the road two weeks ago. 

6.Walking part of the Wahkeena Falls. First time since the fire I have been to Wahkeena Falls as well. Such a blessings to see them open up again. 

7. All the many friendly faces and smiles along the trails today. Each enjoy this PNW beauty. 

8. Thankful for all the hard work of the firefighters and all those who have worked so hard to preserve and make the scenic route of highway 30 safe for all of us to enjoy once again. 

9. Having my warm scarf and down coat on to keep me warm today. And that I had pockets in my coat to keep my hands in so they would stay warm as well. 

10. The sun setting this evening! 

11. Meeting up with Cindy and Mary for a quick drink at happy hour. 

12. Having dinner with Pat Holzbach this evening. Catching up with my beautiful friend.Thank you for the call and invite. it was awesome to see you and spend a couple of hours with you. You look amazing! What a wonderful time and yummy food! 

13. Listening to the windchimes as the winds blow and sing their song to the music. 

Thank you Lord for this amazing full day. Filled with lots of friends and activities. Surprises that make you smile and go I know that was you God! It has been a great day of just enjoying my surroundings and those who came across my path today. Thank you Blessings


December 9~ Good morning! Actually slept rather well last night. Then a very lazy morning start. It's one of those days. Even on days that are quiet and slow one has plenty to be thankful for. 
1. Hand lotion 
2. My glasses to see with. 
3. Christmas lights twinkling 
4. Coffee with friends at their home. 
5. Help with my return 
6. Last night's leftovers for lunch. 
7. Listening to the rain coming down. 
8. Clean fresh bedding and one more blanket added. 
9. Laundry done 
10. Air freshener. 
Thank you Lord for another day. One to rest in you and regroup for the week ahead. Thank you for meeting me in the quiet of the day and in my prayer time. Thank you for the many provisions met each and everyday. Blessings


December 10~ Good morning! Here we are nearing the last few Mondays of 2018. Seems like we shouldn't be here, but here we are. So many things to do before Christmas arrives. So today I have morning errands. First things first....prayers and coffee. So many things to be thankful for. 
1. My good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. Love those messages and I love you. 
2. Heavy sweaters to keep warm. 
3. A closet full of beautiful clothes. 
4. Getting my return in the mail to easily and quickly. Thank you Cindy for the help on that. 
5. Laughter at the jewelers today. Will be back tomorrow. Love that I have a good rapport with them there. 
6. Great parking place at Costco today. Thankful for the angels watching over me as I left though. That parking lot became a danger zone. Noe was watching where the were going at all. 
7. Hallmark Christmas movies. 
8. My new Insignia Voice. Was excited only cost me $25. Now to learn how to use the darn thing. 
9. Hangers to hang up my clothes with. 
10. Fin little chat with Rebecca Sherrett today. 
11. For my many friends I have been blessed with. 
Thank you Lord for this day and for all the provisions met daily and monthly. Thank you that I don't lack. Thank you for your watchful eye and the angels watching over me. For these many gifts and so much more that are neglected daily by me that I never say thank you for. Thank you! Blessings


December 11~ Good morning! Oh how I don't want to rise and shine. But I have to be somewhere when the doors open so I must get my coffee and get this motor running. it is much warmer under these covers then outside of them. But...I'm up and I'm moving! That is truly something to be thankful for today. 
1. Another delightful good morning from my daughter Amber Webber. keep them coming they make my day and put a smile on my face first thing in the morning. Thank you I love you so much. 
2. Morning coffee as I put my makeup on. 
3. Early morning laughter and encouragement from a friend and two another friend. You got this my friend it is just a bit longer vacation than planned. Enjoy your time off till the next big job comes. 
4. Getting my jewelry cleaned and one piece repaired. 
5. A little walking around Gresham Station. Not near enough though to get to 10,000. But I'm moving and walking. 
6. Home before the rain came. 
7. Leftover stuffed peppers for lunch. 
8. Afternoon nap 
9. The twinkling lights on my Christmas tree. 
10. Perfume 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many wonderful things to be thankful for daily. So many not even mentioned or even given a second thought too. But I am thankful for them all each and everyone. Blessings



December 12~ Good morning! Early rise today is Wednesday day of smiles of beauty! I love that I still have a few customers that I am able to bring smiles of beauty too. So though I would rather stay in bed and sleep I need to get myself together and this day on the road. Always so much to be thankful for even before I land my feet on the floor. 

1.Good morning mom from Amber with I love you! 

2. A phone call that was a morning surprise that brought HUGE smile to my face. The ones you least expect sometimes being the best surprises. Hope you have a great day! 

3. The birds singing this morning and chirping away. Guess they had lots to say after the rainstorm last night. 

4. Beautiful drive in Oregon City via country roads along the river. Love this drive I never tire of it! 

5. My stop for lunch at the Fir Point Farms. Love this little spot on the way to Wilsonville. 

6. My surprise I found in my house when I arrived home today. My new snowman and poinsettias. 

7. Meeting up with Ron this evening. So good to get to see you and spend some time with you. Had so much fun! 

8.Laughter 

9.Dinner with Ron at the Stanford Restaurant at Jantzen Beach. Had a great dinner and yummy dessert. 

10. Arriving home safely after dark. 

Thank you lord for so many surprises today and filling my day with one right after another. As though I didn't have so much to be thankful for already you kept adding little surprises along the way. So grateful and thankful. Thank you for meeting all of my needs above and beyond. Blessings




December 13~ Good morning! Almost halfway through the month. So hard to believe. Another very busy day ahead of me with much to do. So I must rise and shine and get this day going. 
1. My favorite morning Text from my daughter Amber Webber wish me a good morning and a very blessed day with I love you.What can be better than this? I have an idea..... 
2. The beauty of Mt.Hood with her snow capped top
3. Shoes 
4. No waiting at the doctor's office but being taken in right away. 
5. A doctor that spends time with you, and doesn't rush you through the appointment. Two hours later. (Which does include more testing and a mammogram). 
6. Thank you for lunch David. It was very good. 
7. Classic Andy Griffin 
8. Walking around the park today in Fairview. 
9. The many Christmas trees that I enjoyed today. 
10. Getting Amber's birthday box in the mail. 
Thank you lord for another day filled with numerous things to be thankful for. For meeting me and all of my needs daily I am so grateful. Thank you! Blessings


December 14~ Good morning! It is Friday and we're heading into the weekend. But today is here and we must find the gifts, joys and excitement in this day. Right now all I want to find joy in is laying here in my nice warm snuggly bed. And that can be a huge blessing in of itself. 
1. Extra sleep as I dose on and off. 
2. Morning coffee as I put my makeup on. 
3. My Nine Line sweatshirt for red Friday. It supports our troops and its cozy warm too. 
4. Picking up new blinds for the living room. 6 blinds for $40. What a bargain. So thankful! As they are so needed.Mine are broken and needed to be replaced. 
5. My dancing snowflakes that are bringing me such peace and relaxation. Who knew something like that could bring so much joy and peace into my home. 
6. Christmas music 
7. Hallmark Christmas movies 
8. The sun bursting through the windows in huge sunrays before the rain came. 
9. Feet propped up 
10. Smiles from strangers that brought me smiles as well. A gift reciprocated. 
Thank you Lord for this very peaceful and restful day. Thank you for the surprise bargains and gifts. So much to be thankful for everyday. Each day we have been given is a gift to be thankful for and you fill them with so much more. Thank you! Blessings

No comments: