JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 7, 2018

December Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 7 Pearl Harbor Day

December Photo Challenge




December 2018 Photo Challenge~ 
Day 7 Pearl Harbor Day



A collection of photos of Pearl Harbor found on the internet.
A day that will live in Infamy.

Psalm 107:29-31 Common English Bible (CEB)
29 God quieted the storm to a whisper;
the sea’s waves were hushed.
30 So they rejoiced because the waves had calmed down;
then God led them to the harbor they were hoping for.
31 Let them thank the Lord for his faithful love
and his wondrous works for all people.

No comments: