JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Elf On The Shelf Christmas Fun

Elf On The Shelf 


Taylor wanted to go out today so he went for a ride with me to do my work and errands. 
Then when we arrived home said he wanted to go play on the swing in the backyard. 
Well....at least he didn't get over taken from all the weeds back there and lost. 
Nor did he get soak and wet from the rain water. 
Actually was surprised the swing was dry. 
He said he really enjoys the fresh air and swinging on the swing; but misses the snow.

No comments: