JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, December 1, 2018

November Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Four)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


Time changes
Darkness comes early
With the leafs dancing
And twirling around 
From the blowing winds of change
November brings home fires burning
With Thanksgiving 
And family gatherings
Around the hearth
Little ones await
With chatter and laughter
As time waits for no one
As the season changes from one to another
From the rising sun
To the moonlit nights
The coldness of the earth
The first snows of the season
That blanket her in sparkling glory
As she rest in the early snow beds
In rich colors only November can bring
Time waits for no one

~BETH~


November 22~Good Morning! Happy Thanksgiving! WOW another holiday has come and here I am thinking it should be this late in the year. But it is. Wide awake at four this morning not sure why! As I doze off and on until about 7ish! Thinking I could lay here all day. But then I would miss out on so many blessings.Phone is ringing early. A sign one might need to get up and participate in this day. I know there will be plenty to be thankful for as I am never in lack of blessings nor disappointed in the gifts of my day. 
1. Morning coffee with Cindy Forsythe Rieder 
2. Phone calls from Amber Webber, and Racheal Perry. Love those Happy Thanksgivings and I love you mom. They are the best. 
3. Seeing photos of family and friends celebrating their Thanksgiving Day. Thank you for sharing a little slice your day. Brought huge smiles my way. 
4. The many Happy Thanksgiving wishes sent my way from so many wonderful family and friends. 
5. A surprise invitation to spend part of Thanksgiving day with Patty L Johnston and her family. And yet another from Cindy and her family. So blessed! 
6. Answered prayers 
7. So much yummy food! And a very full tummy! 
8. Getting my tree out today. 
9. The rain that is much needed 
10. My cell phone that I received so many lovely messages today on. The camera that is in it that I was able to take photos with. And that Patty's kids got to watch about Hyenas on this afternoon. That was fun! 
Lord I thank you for this day of Thanksgiving where we are able to stop and look back on the many blessings of the past year and the bounty we were blessed with thank you. Thank you for the provisions you ahvepovided for me and that family and friends Im so blessed to have in my life. Blessings


November 23~ Good morning! Ugh! It's black Friday! Not my favorite day to be out at all. I love to shop but not on this day ever. For those going out be safe and I hope you get the bargain your wanting. I know I have a few things to accomplish today which will take me out in the crazy. I know I will have plenty to be thankful for. 
1. Morning coffee 
2. My warm Winter down coat. 
3. No line at the bank. Walked right up and got my banking done. 
4. No line at Post Office. Walked in and had to ask if anyone was there. Clerk walked around corner got my package mailed and stamps. WOW! Less than a few minutes. Sweet! 
5. A Mary Kay order. Always nice to receive those. 
6. Pulling some of my snowman out. 
7. A late afternoon walk. 
8. The liquid sunshine that has been coming down almost all day. So needed. 
9. Finding my wine aerator on line today. 
10. Starting to see Christmas lights and decorations in the neighborhood. 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and friends. For meeting all of my needs and watching over me. Thank you! Blessings


November 24~ Good Morning! Up way to early today! Early morning coffee with some Gunsmoke. Love those old spaghetti westerns. Well...I should be able to get lots done today. Excited to see what the day holds. Always something to be thankful for. 
1. The smell of fresh coffee brewing in the early morning. The first cup of coffee. 
2. Cozy blankets curled up on the couch with the fireplace going. 
3. Going out with Cindy this morning. 
4. The sunshine 
5. A great lunch at the Pub. Thank you! 
6. Meeting up with Kellie. And spending the afternoon and evening with her. Had so much fun! Great to see you! 
7. Seeing Rebecca and spending a few hours with her. Always a good time. 
8. Light bulbs 
9. Step ladder 
10. Laughter 
11. My phone so I can chat. I so enjoyed my visit with Crystal. Her calls always bring love and encouragement. 
12. Photos that capture priceless moments made into memories. 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with lots of love and friendship. Laughter and many unexpected surprises. Thank you Lord for watching over me in the evening fog driving. Thank you for your divine protection and daily provisions. I have so much to be thankful for and this list is just a small representation. Thank you! Blessings


November 25~ Good morning! Well.....thisThanksgivng extra long weekend is about to come to a close. Hope you all have had a wonderful time with family and friends and if traveling have arrived safely back home. Not sure what this day holds as I want to get somethings done around here. There is always so much to do. Truly I'm not sure how I can ever say I am bored. But.....I know I have! So up I am to get some of the things done I have on my list. I'm sure my thankful list will grow some more as it does each day. 
1. Lots of coffee to go with this day! 
2. Talking with mom is always a blessings and one to be thankful for. Feel better mom. I love you! 
3. Responses to items that I have for sale. 
4. Pulling out my Christmas decorations and working on decorating my tree and home. Thankful for all my pretty decorations I have accumulated over the years. 
5. My step ladder to get boxes down off the top shelves. 
6. A haircut this afternoon. 
7. An evening walk with Cindy and the three fur babies. 
8. Christmas lights 
9. The geese flying overhead 
10. The wind chimes and the pretty music they make. 
11. The yummy potatoes tonight at the pub that I had for dinner. 
12. Watching the first half of the Blazers game with Cindy and her mom. 
13. Headlights so I can drive safely at night. 
14. My earrings and I have many beautiful pairs. 
15. Ink pens to write with. 
Thank you Lord for these small things that you have blessed my life with today. Thank you for the still quiet of the day and evening hours. For blessing my hands with a bit of work. For another day of life to write another page in my story. Thank you! Blessings


November 26~ Good morning! Rough night and early morning. Sure don't mix well on a Monday, especially one that I have a dental appointment on. But I know even with the pain I have been having and the pain I will have it will be nice to be on my way to not having any pain at all. Thank you Geo for telling me about Dr. Kwon. I really do like him. Don't like dentist but he is gentle and very good. Even before I start my list I have so many things to be thankful for.
1. The good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber telling me good morning, to have a great day and that she loves me. The best way to start any day is love from your child at any age. Priceless!
2. Another good morning snap.Thank you! Good morning to you!
3. Yoga pants and a sweatshirt for the day. Comfy clothes always go well at the dentist office. You know your coming home to lay down.
4. Gunsmoke, Andy Griffin, Mash, love these old sitcoms. Thankful I have stations that I can watch them on as I rest today.
5. Gauze
6. My temporary tooth
7. Coffee and cream of wheat
8. The sell of my dishwasher to a lovely lady. So glad it can bless someone else. She was so excited!
9. Hot tea with Cindy.
10. Alvee
11. Being able to rest.
Thank you Lord these are just a few of the things I'm thankful for today. I'm thankful you meet each need daily and that I have more than enough to meet each one. Thank you for the healing of my mouth and all that you do for me daily. I have so much to be so grateful for. Blessings


November 27~ Good morning! I think...was kinda a sleepless night. I did finally fall asleep for a couple hours this morning. Better than none at all. It's going to be a slow paced day. Though I have a few things that need to be done before days end. Thankfully I can go at my own pace. 
1. Coffee and lots of it. 
2. Alvee 3. Blankets to wrap up in. 
3. Soup 
4. Light being changed out. So light bulbs have been a big thing around here at my house. Like having them on hand. 
5. Electricity is huge for the lights to work. Very grateful for this modern convenience. 
6. Getting a pot roast today for 5.50. What a huge blessing. Been wanting one. 
7. Getting some great bargains at the grocery store today. 
8. Finding cute decorative hooks for my beautiful ornaments from Rose. 
9. Getting my gas for 2.79/99 today. Lowest in a very long time. 
10. The beautiful day in weather today. 62 degrees. WOW! 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions. Blessings


November 28~ Good morning! It is smiles of beauty and country roads. It is my favorite day to have an adventure! Even driving to work is an adventure on Wednesday's. Up early to get my day started. It was cold last night...my hair didn't dry. What to give a shout out to Cindy Forsythe Rieder Happy Birthday my friend and many blessings. My thankful list is starting with great friends! 
1. Really am thankful for Alvee right now. Helps with this pain. 
2. Hood on my coat 
3. Windshield wipers and headlights in the stormy weather when driving. 
4. My wonderful good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber wishing me a wonderful day and letting me know she loves me. Puts a huge smile on my face every morning when I see that text. Price tag Priceless! I love you so much! 
5. Prayers and words of encouragement and wisdom from Crystal N Koch. Thank you! 
6. Christmas music 
7. Celebrating Cindy's birthday with her this evening. 
8. Laughter and great advice. 
9. Creamy soup 
10. Hot tea 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your many blessings and meeting all of my various needs. For watching over me as I traveled today.Thank you for your protection and provisions known and unknown. Thank you for this beautiful life you have given me. Blessings


November 29~ Good morning! Not sure what today holds. But I know I have a few things I want to get done. Blessings are already pouring in. 
1. That wonderful good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. I love you! Your messages priceless! 
2. My first cup of coffee 
3. Getting my laundry done. 
4. Fresh air 
5. Soup 
6. Drive down the Gorge 
7. Beautiful views at Multnomah Falls, Cascade Locks, Mitchell Point, and all points in between. 
8. Being invited to retirement celebration for Terry. 
9. Dancing 
10. Lights on the river from the city. So pretty. 
11. The surprise phone call from my daughter Webber Heather. Brought huge smiles to me this evening. Mom loves you so much. Have a great shift. 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and blessings that you gift me daily. Blessings


November 30~ Good morning! A bit restless night. A kitty cat that thinks my lap is a play ground. Giving up on sleep. Though it is always sleepless in the The Dalles at my sister's. Looking forward to spending time with my sister's today. 
1. Waking to that good morning post from my daughter Amber Webber. It warms my heart and starts my day off perfectly. I love you! 
2. Watching my sister's programs drama's with her this morning. 
3. Spending the day with my sister's well they ran errands. 
4. The beautiful day in the The Dalles. 
5. Driving the jeep was cool. 
6. The hug from my great nephew Gary. 
7. Hot shower 
8. Furry babies to love on. 
9. Nap 
10. Nice dinner my sister Christine made for us tonight. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions and protection. Blessings



No comments: