JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Elf On The Shelf Christmas Fun

Elf On The Shelf 


I was looking for Taylor and found him in the office where Christmas decor and presents are tucked away. 
Taylor said he thought he could be a truck driver. 
He said he thought it might be more fun than being an elf. 
I told him that Santa would be sad because he depended on him.
 I don't know. He thinks driving truck is the way to go. 
Then I told him it was a toy truck. He was disappointed. 
He thought he could drive cross country and meet The Bandit from Smokey and the Bandit. 
Silly elf! Had to tell him it's just a movie and a character in the movie. 
All make believe. Silliness!

No comments: