JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, December 6, 2018

December Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 6 Throwback Thursday

December Photo Challenge



December 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 6 Throwback Thursday



Geeze I wish I could remember the year of these photos of my three beautiful daughters Webber HeatherAmber WebberRacheal Perry. I want to say Jr.High. But honestly I have no clue. I do know the photo I was looking for I cannot find for today. But I do love these photos of my daughters. Now all grow and mom's themselves.Treasure these times as they will be gone in a blink of an eye.

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

No comments: