Day 14~ May blooming treasures for today is WOW! Above the and amazed at what God can do! Work went different then planned so I went with the flow. So I went to get the car DEQ; at first didn't go well at all. But before days end the best gift of all was the car was DEQ and registered. Thank you each all for the awesome prayers and for the person God set to help and that I listened to the small still voice. Call from the beautiful Carol Miller and visiting with her. Prayers and celebration withCrystal N Koch. Then a very nice conversation with my friend Linda Pywtorak. It is always wonderful to catch up with friends and family. It has been a interesting day! Thank you Lord for fun and blessing filled with wonderful blooming treasures and memories.
Day 15~ May blooming treasures was sleeping in past 9 this morning. Then just sitting and enjoying my cup of coffee and the quiet in the house. I loved the the peace of the day. Finding my capris that I ordered in the mail. Dinner out with hubby. Love chicken wings. Yummy! Now just relaxing and enjoying the evening. Perfect treasures in the quiet of this day.
Day 19~ May blooming treasures over sleeping seems to be the name of the game on the days I think I have nothing to do. I am taking this as a wonderful gift. Got some business taking care of which I know is a wonderful treasure for me indeed. Laundry done, with odds and ends around the house. A wonderful visit with Gina Adams when she picked up her order. Thank you my friend enjoyed the visit. You look great! Just loving the peace and quiet of the day.
2) Her ability to see the good in everybody
3) Her (crazy) gifts that we look forward to; especially at Christmas time. They make us smile. And always look forward to her homemade cookies! The very best in the world!
My gift picked up today would be the registration papers from DEQ
I put away my towels after they were washed and folded today after work; ready for the next round of beautiful clients.
Put back the steaks that were taken out for dinner but weren't cooked
May Joy Dare Day 15~ 3 Gifts about you
Oh I don't like this one....I would rather my friends name three gifts about me.
1) I have very pretty eyes
2) I love to have fun
3) I like to write
Now its your turn....name 3 gifts about me? ♥ :) ♥
May Joy Dare Day 16~ 3 Gifts found in His word
1) The Lord your God is with me always
2) "Who giveth us richly all things to enjoy."
1 Timothy 6:17
3) The joy of the Lord is my strength
May Joy Dare Day 17~ A gift in a box, a bag, a book
So I have decided this one is a bit hard for me today. Not sure why....but it is!
My box gift would be the music that comes out of my boom box.
My bag gift is the bag filled with my capris that I had to order from Lane Bryant's.
My book would be the new Mary Kay catalog that came in the mail today. So many new wonderful items. Looking forward to getting the new translucent powder.
May Joy Dare Day 18~ 3 Gifts unexpected
1) The beautiful sunshine in the Gorge and in the The Dalles on my day trip! Wonderful!
2) A small hike a the old scenic highway that is now a trail head with beautiful views. Restoration on this trail is amazing. What a gift and what history. Loved it!
3) Lunch and dinner which were very yummy! And a gift! Thank you! :)
May Joy Dare Day 19~ 3 Gifts from your childhood
Okay this one is going to take some thinking on my part
1) That I got to travel and see the United States from the East coast to the West coast because dad was in the service. Thank you dad for serving! Wish I would of appreciate it more when I was a kid though.
2) All the many friends I meet throughout my childhood from all the schools and different places we lived. Loved that I have re-connected with some due to Face Book.
3) The love of the Lord that my mother and father taught us to the best of their ability. Teaching us to pray and to honor the Lord. The best gift of all!
X-ray of ankle