JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Three Word Wednesday



Error;
 noun: A mistake; the state or condition of being wrong in conduct or judgment.

Jingle; noun: A light ringing sound such as made by metal objects being shaken together; a short slogan, verse, or tune designed to be easily remembered, esp. as used in advertising; verb: Make or cause to make a light metallic ringing sound; (of writing) be full of alliteration or rhymes.

Vindicate; verb: Clear (someone) of blame or suspicion; show or prove to be right, reasonable, or justified




There is a jingle 
That plays over and over each time
I make an error
It brings a vindication that
Vindicates my error

~Beth~

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

Do you have jingles that play over and over in your mind at times?