JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Three Word Wednesday






Feisty, adjective: Spirited, spunky, plucky, gutsy, gutty, ballsy.

Meddlesome; adjective: Interfering, meddling, intrusive, prying, busybody, nosy.

Stab, verb: Knife, run through, skewer, spear, bayonet, gore, spike, stick, impale, transfix, pierce, prick, puncture; literary transpierce; lunge, thrust, jab, poke, prod, dig; noun: Knife wound, puncture, incision, prick, cut, perforation; lunge, thrust, jab, poke, prod, dig, punch; twinge, pang, throb, spasm, cramp, dart, prick, flash, thrill; attempt, try, effort, endeavor; guess; informal go, shot, crack, bash, whack.

Survivor

She would come out fighting 
With a right stab to the heart
She would not be broken
Her feisty spirit wouldn't allow
For anyone to have that power
She would take control
No meddlesome so called friend
Was going to make her feel less 
Who only comes around 
When it convinces them
Her spirit would not be broken
By the attempts of meddlesome stabs
At attempting to break her
She was strong and feisty
A fight inside her was never going to give in
She was and is a Survivor

~Beth~



http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1


1 comment:

Jae Rose said...

When you find what it is you need to fight you should always remain feisty..well said!