JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, January 18, 2016

Broken





BROKEN

Bending on broken knee
Looking up 
Where my redeemer lives
In His hand's
My redeemer holds my hand
Knowing He holds my future
Broken and shattered
Placing my broken heart and life
Before my Savior
On bended knee
With tears of loss
Hopeless and lost
No hope with these shattered dreams of my life
Placing my hopes and dreams
Before my Savior
My life He holds
Knowing He is the redeemer
That will mend my broken and shattered dreams
My life shattered
All my hopes and desires
In His hands
Filled with His perfect love for me
Picking me up
Holding me 
All my broken pieces
In His perfect love for me
Each shattered dream 
A tear shed
A diamond before my redeemer
Precious as the first breathe
Breathing new life 
Into each broken dream
With new hopes and desires
A life filled with new dreams
To be filled
With His perfect love
For me 
My redeemer lives
On bended knee
Broken and shattered
My Savior holds me
Mending me 
Loving me
Broken and shattered
No more
Whole in my redeemer
Who lives in me

~Beth~














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, My Dearest Friend, your journal post is just so Beautiful!! Like you!! It came from the heart and is so full of truth and hope for the future!! You have a wonderful Gift from the Lord!! Keep on writing!!! I love this post!! And I love you!!������������