JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, October 23, 2017

October Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Three)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


Vibrant Colors Of Beauty!


BOO! 
It's The Great Pumpkin!
The Great Pumpkin Awaits!
For October 31st


October 15 ~ Half way through October and it's Sunday! good morning God! How are you? You continue to bless me beyond measure each and everyday! What do you have in store for me today? I'm ready to unwrap my gifts and put them in my treasure box. Time to get ready to go out with my friends Geo Sutter, and Sherilynn Ganther today. Another pumpkin patch filled with fun and games, with some history as well. love when there is history to be learned. Lots of history today. I don't need a history book, I will be going to places where they will share living history with me. Love it! The Roloff Farm is a beautiful working 180 acre farm. After fun at the Pumpkin Patch we are off to lunch at Helvetia Tavern where they serve a very yummy burger and fries. Thank you so much! YUMMY! But the adventures are done yet! there are many more to be had in this day. Then we come along an old Baptist Church and cemetery rich in history. Thank you sir for sharing your knowledge and information about this church and the cemetery along with the area. Dessert time! Oh that means it must be time for ice cream! So very yummy! Then find a festival going on to celebrate and new walking bridge. All I saw was cider. Well .....yes I did get my fresh pressed cider. It was delicious! Then we took the back roads home enjoying the beauty that God has graced us with. Home to rest...Nah! Then it was like what to do next.....Over to the outlet mall in Troutdale and walk around. Which was fun! But the perfect close to the evening was my snap and invite for a glass of wine. I truly enjoyed myself! Smiles and a stole kiss or two and home before nine. A perfect day and perfect close. Thank you Lord for each adventure and everyone that you have brought into my life that brighten it with their smiles and love for life. Thank you for history and the lessons we can learn from it and the legacy it gives us. Thank you Lord for being able to enjoy life with a child's heart and see things through their eyes. Thank you for filling my life everyday with amazing friends,adventures and memories. I am so very grateful! Blessings


October 16~ Good morning new week of adventures. Its Monday and a fresh new day to begin again. Business calls, appointments and checking the calendar twice. Class went well. Always very informative and helpful. A great reminder that recess isn't just for our children. We too need to have recess to refresh and regroup to carry on. That recess helps keeps us health in many ways. So I'm scheduling recess in my daily schedule as something very important to my life survival. Love learning new life skills that bring health and wellness all around in every aspect of my life. BALANCE! Home for a quiet afternoon. Sherilynn Ganther came by and we watched the old classic "San Francisco" with Clark Gable, Jeannette McDonald, Spencer Tracy. We also worked on an event to do with some very special ladies. Looking forward to it all coming together. A quiet night with my feet up praying. Thinking of my children and grandchildren. Thank you Lord for wrapping your perfect love and protection around each one of them. Lord today I thank you for hot showers, blow dryers, make-up, toothpaste, running water. My hot coffee, vitamins, warm Fall sweaters. I'm thankful for a classroom called life. For quiet afternoons and classic movies. Today I'm thankful for my simple life that is full of many rich gifts given daily living in the moment you have blessed me with. Knowing that I'm not promised tomorrow; I'm so very thankful. Blessings


October 17~ It's cold Tuesday morning! I don't want to get up! I would prefer to stay under my warm covers and sleep longer thank you! Okay, okay! I'm getting up! I know I have a date with some friends this morning to get some tickets for ladies night out. Good morning it is! Coffee, prayers, warm clothes. Yes,we are headed in the right direction. So excited to see you Sherilynn Ganther, and Melissa Greely. Glad I'm not driving downtown. Thank you Sherilynn Ganther for driving. Makes me so happy! Laughter and fun is a great way to start the day. Thank you ladies. Home to regroup. Adventure's one and two out the window due to time frame. As the day made changes so we had to change with it. So I decided we would try to head out on the old scenic highway and just see how far we would get. Not far! To the Women's Forum. Lots of information collected there. Learned of a few new places to scout out in the future. Heading towards Bonneville Dam. Always a fun place to go. And with Sherilynn Ganther there is always an adventure awaiting us. She could not do the dam side. It appears I once again lead us into danger zone for her and that little pace maker of hers. So we headed out to the other side of the dam where the fish hatchery is. Success! Where we enjoyed the rest of our afternoon. Got our walk in, made friends with the fish and the ducks. I think they are missing all the people. Lots of beauty to be found in this beautiful park. And it too is rich in history which fills the history buff in both of us. Home to eat our lunch for dinner that we didn't eat. Chicken tenders and veggies. Yummy! Thank you! Today Lord so thankful to get those tickets for the ballet in December. Thankful I didn't have to drive in the traffic downtown. Excited that we found places to get in a walk today and still enjoy nature and all the beauty surrounding us. Thankful to the forestry service, fire fighters, core of engineers, the clerks and the barista gal. All that helped make this day a great day. For my wonderful snap good morning that brought me smiles. For my down coat that kept me warm and dry today. Thankful that Sherilynn Gantheris okay and we found out that some things we are just going to have to avoid.So thankful for the air I breathe and the warmth of my home. Thankful that I have so many wonderful friends in my life that help me enjoy the journey I am on. Blessings


October 18~ Rise and shine to Wednesday day of smiles and beauty. Though this cozy bed feels perfectly fitted for me to stay in; it is that time again. Morning coffee, prayers, a little face book time; and then time to head out the door. Eight ladies on the books. Seven smiles of beauty. One of my sweet ladies is in the hosiptal. Lord heal her in Jesus name Amen. Lots of ladies stopping by to say hello and to let me know how much they will miss me. Packed up another box today. The salon is looking empty, though there is still plenty of stuff to bring home and dump. Home to laundry and feet propped up. Early dinner. Pork chops and applesauce. Yum! Thank you Lord for wrapping your perfect love around my many friends who are going through very difficult times. For your perfect provision and every need being meet. Thank you Lord for each one of my ladies and their smiles, love, encouragement and prayers. They have brought me so much joy and happiness. So very grateful for the many years I've enjoyed their smiles of beauty. Thankful for my yoga pants this afternoon and how comfy they are. For another weeks worth of laundry done. For heavy sweatshirts to wear on my upcoming trip. Thankful for the beautiful bouquet of flowers brought in for me today by one of the residents daughters. Thankful for another day to spread smiles of beauty. Another day to fill my heart with the joys of living my life to the fullest. I am thankful. Blessings



October 19~ Good morning Thursday! Morning coffee with prayers. What to wear? Five outfits later..... I think this one suits me! Crazy that I toss through clothes and think I have nothing to wear. Which could be further from the truth. Thankful I have a selection of choices. Run out the door to morning appointment. Rain rain go away and come again another day. Wait! I am thankful for that rain that helps create all the wonderful beauty I so richly enjoy. WOW! So extremely blessed today in class. Two amazing people shared from their hearts that spoke directly into mine. WOW! The things that help us to grow. I'm so very thankful for them. Guess I need to get to work. And thankful we are never to old to learn and grow. Lunch with a wonderful friend. Then time for second appointment of the day. Glad I was able to get in. Funny how some things work out. We make plans but the Author and Finisher Our creator has the final say. Thank you Lord for your perfect will being done daily in our life's. Thankful to pickup a stadium chair. Dinner at Pie Vs. Pie in Gresham with a friend. Thank you! So hate eating alone. A chat with several friends that need lots of prayer. Hold each other tight. Remember to say I love you. And cherish the moments and those in your life. It is short and we aren't promised tomorrow. I'm so very grateful for each one of you; my family and friends. The flowers in my bouquet that brighten my days and make the journey worthwhile. Today Lord I'm thankful for the pebble in my shoe (the thorn on the rose). These are the storms in life which without them we wouldn't have the rose garden. The petals of beauty that come from the heartache and pain that bring the rich jewels of beauty hidden in the storms of life. For forgiveness that releases me from the burning pain; into freedom to live my life fully. No longer being held a prisoner. Yes today was full of deep thoughts and many life lessons. So grateful for each one. My new perspective. Thank you! So thankful for that coffee cup in a whole new sight and thought level. Thank you for those you place across our path to learn and grow from. For the storms of life that water me just as the storms water the ground to bring beauty to the earth. I'm grateful to see in a new light. Life is amazing! Blessings



October 20~ Good morning Friday! Waltz right into the weekend. Morning coffee, finishing packing for the weekend. Who packs for a month for just a weekend? Oh yea that would be me. On the road to Moses Lake with Cindy Forsythe Rieder to watch her daughter Katelyn play volleyball for Clackamas College. What a drive, rain all the way into Hood River, then it cleared up to a beautiful Fall day. A stop in the The Dalles for lunch at the Clock Tower. Very yummy burger. Then back on the road to Moses Lake. Arrive to our destination at the Oasis Motel. Good pick Cindy. Clean, quiet, and comfy. And he (desk attended/owner) unloaded and brought our bags into our room. Today thankful for a beautiful safe drive to Moses Lake. For the invite to the tournament. Thankful for my suitcase to pack my weekend get away. Thankful for the dinner in that Cindy pre- prepared for us. For paper plates, and an easy clean up. For the comforts of our motel room. A good red wine. Yes Lord today I'm thankful for a relaxing day after a full crazy week. Blessings


October 21~ Good morning liquid sunshine! Saturday morning must wait for 7 a.m. to get coffee. Just 15 minutes. Okay I can do this. It's going to be a bad hair day. My hair won't do what I want it to do. Back comb lots of hair spray. Ugh! Live with it! We have to leave now to have breakfast. A mom and pop cafe perfect. Endless coffee. Time to head over to Big Bend Community College. Looks like an old Air Force Base. Sure enough! Larson Air force base. Been on to many military installations. Learning a lot about volley. Thank you Cindy Forsythe Rieder. Your a wealth of information. Time for lunch. Mexican food. Fast good and excellent service. Just what we needed. The Clackamas Community Cougars took second today in their pool of four. Home to our little Oasis's and another great meal Cindy, prepared. Thank you! Blazer game on, wine and R&R what could be better!? Today Lord I'm thankful for great food finds, coffee, and Google. Which is full of great information. My stadium chair after figuring out how to use it. For heated seats and warm clothes. Great service at our motel. Fresh towels, beds made. Yes Lord today its the simple things like finding our way around town. Enjoying the girls play volleyball and coming back to a warm room. Very grateful. Blessings








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rofl Beth, what do you think of our weather?

Bethe77 said...

Renee thank you for stopping by. Well its seems the weather does have a bit of confusion going on these days. Blessings