JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

August Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 14~ Eyes

August 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 14~ Eyes


Who can resist these eyes? 
The unconditional love of an animal. 

Ephesians 1:18 English Standard Version (ESV)
18 having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,


It has been a wonderful few weeks of collecting family smiles.....some I've taken, some I've stolen. 
But who can resist a beautiful smile.
 I love to share them, collect them, and just see them. 
Smile! 
They are contagious, uplifting, best piece of daily wardrobe anyone can wear, they are sunshine and beauty, and so much more. 
Besides you just never know when someone might need one of yours. 
So spread that beautiful smile of sunshine wherever you go. 
It's worth a million!

Psalm 34:5 English Standard Version (ESV)
5 Those who look to him are radiant,
and their faces shall never be ashamed.


Note: 
Due to so much fun and travel I got some of my photo challenges confused. 
Got a double blessing of eyes and smiles today! 

No comments: