JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Thankful List April 9/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Another day to find beauty in and to be thankful for.
2. For friends that teach out when our friends need us. Thank you!
3. That God hears our prayers and cries and answers them.
4. For my daughter Heather's morning phone call that wakes me with a smile of live. Thank you I live you so very much.
5. My phone lines both if them. And text messaging. Got to love these lines of communication especially in these times and for long distance conversations.
6. Talking with my friends in California Linda, Susan, and Tricia. As well as Rose.
7. Thanking the Lord for surgeons and good health care. Thank you Lord for Rose's speedy recovery.
8. Talking to Crystal and Jerry knowing God has you both in His hands. Love you.
9. To my mom who I love hearing her voice and I love you.
10. For Cindy and her family
11. The wonderful evening dinner, wine and the firepit this evening. So relaxing after a bit of a stressful day.
12. God's amazing grace

Thank you Lord for another day filled with your mercy and protection. Fir meeting all of my provisions today. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends you are a bright and shiny light in the darkness. You bring sunshine to my world in my journey through life. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: