JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Three Word Wednesday


Devastate, verb: Destroy or ruin (something; cause (someone) severe and overwhelming shock or grief.

Gossamer, noun: A fine, filmy substance consisting of cobwebs spun by small spiders, which is seen especially in autumn; used to refer to something very light, thin, and insubstantial or delicate.

Plummet, verb: fall or drop straight down at high speed; decrease rapidly in value or amount.



Each chilling word spoke 
Was meant to devastate
Which would plummet 
An already broken heart
Laced in beauty 
Of the gossamer 
Reaching higher
Deep within
Knowing 
The one 
Who would
Raise her above
All the brokenness
Into the beauty of His love

~Beth~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the spider spun its gossamer 
It was the sheer beauty
That would devastate
The one's caught
Each would plummet
To a sure death

~Beth~





No comments: