JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday






I have so many wonderful things to be 

thankful for............



1. Lunch with a friend on a day when I needed a friend the most
2. Dancing, and learning new dance steps
3. Learning to make beautiful baskets for my business
4. Pretty bows
5. Gods amazing love
6. Surprises unexpected
7. God's provision even when we cannot see it
8. Being able to be a blessing to those who cannot do it for themselves
9. Left overs
10. Getting ready for my Pink Sale in my Mary Kay business
11. Learning about an open house for my business and how to make it simple but elegant and inviting
12. The rain that brings the storm clouds that make amazing beauty in the sky
13. The dancing squirrels in the yard; as the look for food and bury it
14. Getting my laundry done
15. Sugar cookies! YUM!
16. Enjoyed a wonderful phone call from a friend who puts huge smiles on my face
17. Wonderful Hallmark movies
18. The message of Christmas wrapped up in the movie "Signed, Sealed, Delivered For Christmas"
19. Pictures of my loved ones
20. Never tiring of the message of love and God's perfect love for me
21. Getting my hair colored (New color too!) Pretty dark Cinnamon brown
22. Crock pot with easy crock pot meals that are yummy!
23. Moving forward even when it is tough too and trusting and believing everything will work out
24. Gods perfect provision
25. Getting more G-bites at the same price I'm paying right now for our phone plan! YEA!
26. Seeing an old friend and being able to let others know that he needs to see them and let him know he is very loved
27. Being able to do a comb out for a client for Thanksgiving
28. Clean table cloth
29. The warmth of the day for this time of year.... 60degrees unseasonably warm
30. Body lotion
31. Friends arriving to help celebrate Thanksgiving Day!
32. Extra goodies and treats for the festivities of Thanksgiving Day!
33. That my client wasn't hurt when she started to fall and I caught her before she went down! 
34. Homemade salsa
35. That each day is another day to Praise our God and be thankful for all that He has done for us




"My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;

Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations. -Psalm 100:3-5



(Because it has been so long since I have put a Thankful Thursday up. I'm not sure this link is still there. But Praise God I will find one. And that I have something to be thankful for everyday.)



No comments: