JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

August Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


The last dog days of Summer
Stretching into
The long lazy days
Of the endless
Summer sun
Casting her 
Radiant blaze
Upon the  wildflowers 
And golden meadows
Blooming into one another
As we chase each day
Catching a glimpse 
Of days gone by
Memories made
From childhood 
Holding fast to
Each day
A Summer fades away
Only to be a memory
Of days gone by

~Beth~



August 1~ Good morning! It seems we are now in the last month of Summer. Where has the time gone? Time to truly sink into the last dog days of Summer! I know I plan to fill mine with many memories and treasures filled with fun, family, and love. Today I hope to fill it with bunch of fun crazy things to laugh and remember as another git of life to life fully. 
1. Up early for hair appointment. (That was actually rescheduled for tomorrow) A great humorous story there. 
2. Coffee and prayers as I get ready for my day. 
3. Morning news report with a heartfelt story of a father who made his daughters dream dress come true. So glad I saw that heartwarming story to start meday. beautiful! 
4. My drive to Oregon City and back in record time. No appointment though the drive got me out of the house and on the road to blessings. As always I love those back roads......even with all the construction going on. 
5. Thankful to see those tax dollars for the roads being used for the roadways and improvements on them. 
6. Seeing the American flag wave high in the breeze! There is an amazing beauty and peace that brings me. Thank you all who serve under her. 
7. My attempt to walk at Mt. Tabor Loop Park today. Turned into a drive instead. Glad I could turn around on the one way street. It was tricky but I succeed! 
8. Finally the walk made at Gresham City Park today on the bike trail. Beautiful afternoon walk. 
9. Public restrooms! Clean ones even better! 
10. Talking to Crystal N Koch
l love her and her encouragement wrapped in many prayers of love. 
11. Robyn Muncie prayers and love wrapped in so much encouragement as well. 
12. Kellie Suetta Amaru and her great sense of humor and friendship. Can hardly wait for you to come for a visit. 
13. Good old westerns 
14. Clean laundry 
15. The cooler weather bringing some much needed relief from the heat. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with so many blessings. Even in the Chaos of the day. Not checking the calendar heading out when I could have stayed in bed; heading to a park that was closed to cars today and having to make u turns. You turned it around in the cool beauty of the day at the park. Seeing those that donate their time for bike repairs and bikes for those less fortunate. What a blessing they are. To the blooms of the day and the smile and hellos in the park. I thank you so much for a day gone wild and home in the peace of my home. I am so grateful. Blessings


August 2~ Good morning! Okay repeat morning. Today I will go create smiles of beauty. At least it is a beautiful drive on the country roads. So much to be thankful for. 
1. A very cool beautiful morning. 
2. Morning coffee always. 
3. Prayers 
4. The long route home from Oregon City, through Molalla, Colton, Estacada, Barton, Gresham, and home. What a beautiful drive. No walks or stops. Just God and I
talking. 
5. A wonderful call from Crystal N Kochsharing her awesome news and encouraging me. 
6. The best call....the fun call from my birthday girl Mickenzee. Talked I think for almost two hours. What fun we had talking away the afternoon. I love you so much! Hope you had the best birthday ever. (Side note happy birthday to my grandma in heaven.) Yes my granddaughter was born on my grandma's birthday. 
7. The beautiful dalies that I picked up at the little farmer's market today. 
8. The fresh green beans made with bacon, garlic, onion, and potatoes made the best meal today.
 9. The five fresh zucchinis that I got at the farmers market today for free; along with a recipe to make homemade mock apple pie with them. I'm very excited about this. Probably going to make pie tomorrow. 
10. Laughter and lots of it. 
Thank you Lord blessing me with so much love today. Everywhere I went and looked I felt love. Truly I am rich! Thank you! Blessings


August 3~ Good morning! Made it to Friday and no worse for wear. After a week filled with some twist and turns. Time to slide right into some weekend fun. Still in this nicer cooler weather trend. So nice to wake up and not feel like I am ready for a swimming pool before I even get out of bed and start my day. Great way to already get my thankfuls started before I even get my day started. 
1. Phone call from mom is a great way to start me day. Love you mom! 
2. Doors open for the fresh air and the awesome cross breeze. 
3. A great banking experience with Jerre today. Though I so do miss Chelsie and her smiles. 
4. Meeting up with Gary for lunch. It was so nice to meet you. Thank you! 
5. The sun finally breaking out and warming the afternoon.
 6. Body lotion 
7. That my gums are finally healing and feeling a bit better. 
8. Having my car to be able to get from point A to point B. 
9. Screen doors 
10. Being told I have a pretty smile. 
11. Talking to Jeannie and catching up with her. Love those childhood friends that just bring happiness. 
Thank you! Again Lord you have blessed me and made this day wonderful.I am so thankful that you lead and guide all of my steps daily. Each day a new adventure and a gift. Blessings


August 4~ Good morning! It's the weekend and I'm ready for some fun! Though the plan today is help with bridal decorations for Courtney's wedding. So we know the first gift today is waking to another day that will be filled with friends celebrating the upcoming wedding of their daughter. Thank you Cathi Forsythe for inviting me to help. 
1. Morning coffee and prayers. 
2. Liking that new water pick. It really does make my teeth and gums feel good. 
3. Spending time helping with decorations. Actually learning to be crafty. What a great time with awesome ladies. Thank you for inviting me. 
4. The yummy bellinis that Cindy Forsythe Rieder made. 
5. The beautiful sunshine 
6. Laughter 
7. An evening at the Ye Olde Pub in Troutdale with Cindy and her mom Mary Ann Forsythe Wimberly
8. Playing a couple games of pool. That was fun! I won! That was pretty awesome! 
9. Coming home finding some great photos of three of my granddaughters on FB. Thank you Amber Webber for posting. 
10. For the home I have to live in very grateful. 
Thank you Lord for this great Saturday filled with friends, preparations for a upcoming wedding, joy, love, laughter, relaxation, peace and so much more. Blessings


August 5~ Good morning! So tired! Long night with little sleep but lots if prayers. Thankful for God's loving hand of grace through the night. Today will be filled with His grace and mercy. 
1. Waking to the morning light.
 2. God's hand on my granddaughter Sara watching over her. 
3. For prayer lines and those that stand in the gap and pray. So thankful! 
4. Talking to my daughter Amber. Letting her know I'm always there for her. 
5. Friends that are re assuring and stand with you in the darkness. 
6. My new hair color. Turned out really pretty. 
7. A day of movies 
8. Long morning and afternoon naps. 
9. Popcorn and hot sauce 
10. Water to stay hydrated. 
11. My phone/ and internet. 
Thank you Lord for watching over those I love and keeping them safe. Answered prayers and those that will be. Thank you Lord for hearing our hearts cry. You are there even in the darkness carrying us. Your unconditional love that brings us hope. Thank you Lord for this day and loving my family and I. So grateful and thankful your hand is upon us. Blessings


August 6~ Good morning! What a good night sleep I got last night. Thank you Lord. It has been awhile since I slept that good. Now it's time to rise and shine to a new day a new week. Watch out Monday! I got you this time. So my day is awaiting me with much to be thankful for. 
1. Morning coffee and prayers. 
2. Comfortable cool clothes for the day. 
3. Getting my yard mowed. 
4. Cutting back both very very overgrown rose bushes. 
5. Weeding about a third of my side and backyard. 
6. Filling my green can to overflowing. 
7. A long hot shower. 
8. Lots of water for hydration. 
9. My clippers and wackers to clean my yard. 
10. Nail file to file nails after working in yard. 
11. Afternoon nap with feet propped up. 
12. Clean dishes 
13. Talking to my third born grandson Nick. So proud of him. 
14. Talking to mom and her loving support. 
15. My friend Crystal who is so amazing. 
Thank you Lord for blessings me with this day and the ability to get my yard cleaned up. To be there for my daughter Amber. I am so honored to be their mom and grandmother. Thank you Lord for always letting me see the good in everyday even when they are tough. Thank you for all you bless me with everyday. Blessings


August 7~ A night full of prayers and little sleep. Thankful that I was awaken to pray for those I love. Good morning! Why hello Heather! My morning wake up call from my oldest daughter. Love hearing her voice support in prayers and the I love you. That is the best way to start this day. Wonder what else awaits me on this Tuesday. 
1. Phone call fromCrystal N Koch checking in and her awesome prayers. I couldn't ask for a better friend and prayer warrior. I love you so much. Thank you! 
2. A comfortable sundress for the hot day ahead. 
3. Morning coffee while I put my makeup on and do my hair. 
4. A surprise..... David came by and took me to breakfast and coffee. Thank you very much. 
5. Great parking at Costco. 
6. Talking to my friend Rose in California today. So nice to talk with her. 
7. A phone call from mom is always a blessing. Love her so much. 
8. A phone call from Mary. So nice to hear from you. 
9. Guess who is super grateful for her phone lines today. 
10. My car getting washed. 
11. Listening to music on the phone with a friend. Good old rock and roll. Thank you! 
12. Cold coconut water. 
13. Smiles that make everything okay. 
Thank you Lord for another day to see your hand move in my life and guide me. Thank you for your daily provisions and love. Blessings


No comments: