JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, June 23, 2019

June Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 22~ Backyard

June 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 22~ Backyard


Absolutely love my little backyard with a swing. 
I love my blue hydrangeas. 
Sadly one of them died this year. 
I lost my bird house in the corner. 
Which I enjoyed! But the weather took a toll on the little bird house. 
New projects for the yard; which is in dire need of being mowed once again to get rid of all of those overgrown weeds. 
Always something to do. Even in a a postage stamp yard.

Isaiah 58:11 New International Version (NIV)
11 The Lord will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.


No comments: