JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, June 2, 2019

May Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Four)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


May blooms
First love
Country drives 
Fresh breezes 
Creasing the petals
Fragrant beauties
White lines blowing
Meadows of wildflowers
Dancing in the wind
Spring is in the air

~BETH~


May 22~ Good morning! It's smiles of beauty of Wednesday. I so miss all my Wednesday ladies; but am so grateful for those I still have the pleasure of bringing them those smiles of beauty. So up early to get ready to head out to Oregon City to create that style of beauty that brings that smile. 
1. Waking for another day and morning coffee. 
2. Being able to fix my curling brush after it fall and broke. Yay! Still usable. 
3. Watching the turkeys, squirrels, hummingbirds, song birds, rabbits in Dolores backyard this morning. 
4. Beautiful country drive to Oregon City then to Wilsonville. 
5. Having lunch at Boston Restaurant. 
6. Talking and praying with Crystal N Koch today. Miss you so much and so grateful for our treasured friendship. I love you. 
7. Listening to the rain pound down. And the sun breaks breaking through the storm clouds. 
8. Seeing Cathi this evening. Thank you so much for helping me out. I appreciate you so much. 
9. The heater in my car and my windshield wipers. 
10. Hope in the midst of change. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many opportunities. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


May 23~ Good morning! Another day has arrived to have fun! Have lots of things to do today. Loading up on my coffee. It is overcast and I'm looking for the sunshine! Missing those sunbeams that break through my windows into my home waking me with sunshine kisses. 
1. Extra shut eye before I get this day started. 
2. Morning chat with my friend Rose in California. Always so nice to chat with her anc catch up. Miss you and sending lots of love your way. 
3. Sweaters to take the chill off. 
4. The nice notary lady at Wells Fargo. Full of great information as well. Thank you Ellna! Appreciate my bankers at Wells Fargo. 
5. Street tacos always good! make a great lunch. 
6. Unexpected surprise text from Ron. Yes! So fun to spend the afternoon and evening with you. Thank you! 
7. Laughter 
8. Enjoying good friends and making memories. 
9. Feeling good decisions. 
10. The sun that finally made it out. 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with unexpected surprises and fun! Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


May 24~ Good morning! A few things n my agenda today. Hoping to gt them all done. Things do have away of changing as God designs our days for us sometimes He removes things to make it a bit lighter on us. Glad I don't try to put them back on my plate all of the time. Today I won't feel pushed and rushed as things were rearranged for me. Thank you Lord. 
1. Always that first cup of morning coffee with prayers is the best. Almost as good as the air we breathe. 
2. Getting morning errands ran before mid day. Always a plus. 
3. Finding the right groceries items at the store for Cindy for the camping trip. 
4. Going on a walk with the fur babies before the rain hit. 
5. Packed and ready for camping trip that changed from overnight to the whole weekend. What fun! Thank you Cindy and family! 
6. Getting to camp site and it not raining so we could set up camp. 
7. Seeing the herd of bulls at the park. And being able to get some great photos of them. 
8. No cell service. Sweet! 
9. Sitting around the campfire. 
10. Sitting up and enjoying great company laughing and talking into the late night hours; or is that the wee hours of morning! LOL 
Thank you Lord for this day and the many blessing you give me each and everyday day. So much to be thankful for in the spoken and unspoken. Thank you for meeting every need above and beyond each and everyday. Blessings


May 25~ Good morning! Waking up and realizing I have a walk to get to the ladies room this morning. Grateful for my legs and feet to get me there. Great start to my 10,000 steps before the day even gets started. 
1. Camping with great friends. Thank you Cindy and family. 
2. That morning coffee next to the fire pit while breakfast is being made. 
3. Watching and listening to the wildlife all around us at camp. 
4. Sweatshirt to stay warm. 
5. The map Cindy picked up at check-in. Had lots of great information on it. 
6. Getting the two mile walk/hike in around Coffenbury Lake; before the rain came. 
7. The red breasted robin that seemed to want to guide us to the hill; for about 1/4 of a mile. Incredible! 
8. Getting the fire going really good even in the rain so we could cook dinner over the open fire. 
9. The rain stopping long enough to cook and sit around the campfire. 
10. Campfire s'mores with Katelyn and Austin. Thank you for sharing. 
Thank you Lord for this amazing first day at the camp. Giving us rain breaks and being with great friends. Thank you for all of your provisions daily and the beauty we are surrounded by. Thank you for every need meet spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


May 26~ Good morning! Waking to sunshine filling our campground. Loving it and praying it will last all day. Decided to get up early to head to the showers before aline grows. Glad I did! The young girls remind me of me when I was younger. Makeup and hair must be done even camping. Definitely not so much me anymore. 
1. Getting in a shower stall right when I arrived. So thankful for no lines. 
2.Wood and lighter fluid to start our morning campfire. 
3. A drive to the beach to see the Peter Iredale. Thankful for the few photos we snapped. Very crowded day on the beach. 
4. A little drive over to the Battery where we got speak to some volunteers about the site.Loved seeing the old photo and the rich information they had to share. 
5. Being close enough to town to drive in and pick up some groceries and s'more makings. Creatures in the night where eating all of our goodies. 
6. An early evening bike ride. And I still know how to ride a bike. Maybe not stop it so well but I can ride. 
7. Trying to learn to volley the volleyball. Which i have never ever been good at. LOL 
8. Listening to all the different birds and other small woodland animals. The music of the campsite. 
9. The snap crackle of the fire as we sat around the firepit. 
10. Playing a game of 10,000 and winning. 
11. S'mores before we called it a night. 
12. No cell service is so wonderful! 
Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for the sunshine and the beauty of the day and getting so many little activities in along with R&R. Thank you for every provision and need being met spoken and unspoken. Blessings


May 27~ Good morning! God bless America and the American soldier! Thank you for your service and giving your all on this Memorial Day! So thankful for the freedoms I so richly enjoy in this beautiful country! So many riches and so much to be thankful for everyday. 
1. Thankful for America and the red white and blue! Our American Flag! God bless her and this land we live in. 
2. For those who gave their lives freely for this country and still do as they serve daily. Thank you for your service. 
3. For teamwork. 
4. Watching the woodland animals once again this morning. Especially the squirrels. 
5. A nice drive home from camping. Thank you for no rain Lord! 
6. Everyone pitching in and helping to unpack from camping make light work. 
7. The man on the overpass in Washington holding the American flag at a complete salute. Never wavering in his stand! God bless you. 
8.Having a nice bottle of wine with Bob. Great to see you. 
9. Watching the fish in the tank over at Bumpers. Was neat to watch the young lady feed them this evening. 
10. Finding photos of my number three grandson Nick and the ball team is playing for. The Casper Horseheads. 
11. Sleeping in my own bed tonight. 
Thank you lord for a fun filled weekend with a great friend and her family. Feeling so blessed. Thank you for watching over our men and women who serve in the arm services. Thank you for meeting every need and provision I have need of daily. Blessings


May 28~ Good morning! Waking up at home in my bed is always nice. Love going away and having fun....but there is something about your own bed! I'm so thankful for it too. 
1. Some very nice good morning texts from a few friends brought early morning smiles. 
2. A cup of coffee and a second look at my bed. 
3. Extra shut eye this morning. One of the nice things about being retired. 
4. A no get dressed day. No makeup nor hair being done. 
5. A complete rest day. 
6. Washing that wisdom right out of hair. Love my new hair color. 
7. Getting caught up on my Black and whites; Photo Challenges, and my Thankful list. 
8. Hot showers and body washes with scents. 
9. Sunshine breaking through the grey clouds late this afternoon finally. 
10. Nail files 
11. Smiles and thankful for photos taken and friends meet. Time and fleeting and grateful for the time we have with one another. 
Thank you Lord for the gift of this day and being able to rest and regroup. Thankful for each breathe taken even when it's just a lazy day. Thankful for the opportunity to tells those I love them and they are important to me. Thank you Lord for my mom and dad that they are still with me. Thank you Lord for each person you have placed in my life and the time I have had with them. Thank you for meeting all of my needs daily spoken and unspoken as there is so much to be thankful for. Blessings


May 29~ Good morning! Early morning rise for smiles of beauty. Getting my day rolling with my first cup of coffee and prayers. 
1. Berry smoothie 
2. Glad to have choices in blouses. 
3. The beautiful drive to Oregon City there and back on the river road. 
4. Rewind button on the remote.
 5. Getting appointments made. 
6. Indoor plumbing 
7. The beautiful sunshine and the warmer weather. 
8. Answered prayers 
9. Eyeglass cleaner 
10. Having the doors open and the wonderful fresh air. 
Thank you Lord for this day and meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


May 30~ Good morning! Waking to more Spring raindrops. I read on a mimi the other day, it's confetti from heaven. I kind of like that. Up early for appointments, have several of them today. 
1. Realizing my appointment was a bit later than I thought. Thankfully as I had to call Frontier once again. Grateful issues were resolved. 
2. Morning texts and hellos wishes me a good day always brings smiles and starts the day out right. 
3. Getting in right away and having the PA spend the needed time with me; explaining and going over test and possible future testing. Didn't feel like a number but an actual person with a heart beat. So grateful for that. 
4. Thankful for details to help me understand and work on becoming more healthy. 
5. How smoothly eye exam went. How helpful and patient Cory was with me as we picked out my frames. Never felt rushed. Thank you! 
6. The case worker at Senior/Disabled Services who was so helpful and informative. Taking her time making sure all questions were answered. Great day with client services. So grateful. 
7. Getting paperwork filed out via internet and off to where they need to go. Wish I had done this three months ago. Now wait! 
8. Enjoying the afternoon sunshine. 
9. Extremely thankful for my home. Realizing just how truly blessed I am to have this home. 
10. Walking around Troutdale outlet stores today. 
11. So many beautiful smiles shared. 
12. For phone calls that call and check. I love you Sherri Van Landingham Adams. You are in my prayers. 
13. Getting laundry done. 
It is the simplest things that make life good. Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessings and provisions meet. Thank you for all this and so much more. Blessings


May 31~ Good morning! Can you believe it....it's the last day of May? Where has the time gone? This year is flying by so quickly. So excited for today. I just have excitement rolling through me for today. 
1. Arising early and preparing for the day. Something to be said for early morning starts. 
2. Morning coffee, prayers, and some great country tunes on the radio. 
3. Some early morning chores done and all before 10 in the morning. Feeling rather accomplished. 
4. Comfy sandals 
5. Meeting up with Cindy, Ryan, and Ebnonay for the movie " Aladdin". Excellent! So glad my time frame changed and it worked. 
6. Money to buy groceries 
7. A beautiful day after a slow start with the Marine layer over Portland. So grateful that the sun was able to pop out so beautifully. And look other is a yellow sun glow of sunshine. 
8. A night of laughter with friends. 
9. An opportunity to see things differently under a different light.
10. Fans 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and beauty shared with friends as I celebrate this day you have blessed me with. Thank you Lord for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings



No comments: