JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, September 7, 2012

Greenday On Raindrops & Daisies


It is green day over at Raindrops and Daisies.
Time to join in on the fun once again.
Even with my weeks all meshed together.
It is always fun to jump on over and have some fun at Raindrops and Daisies on Green Friday.
With limited photos and green.
I am once again in search of something green.
I am having to get a bit creative for this hop.
I am now able to adventure a little away from the couch; not much but at least I'm not on total rest any longer.
So it will be fun to see what I come up with once again.



Me On First Outing
At Vista Point
Columbia Gorge Scenic Hwy

Multnomah Falls

The pool below the Falls
I use to swim  in that pool.
Though now that is shut off to the public for safety.
Boy how times change.


A little outing on Labor day with my neighbor Pat. 
First big outing since the surgery on my ankle.
I was so excited!
And blessed beyond words.
What a beautiful day it was too.
Oh I so enjoyed being out in the sunshine and fresh air.
The day went by much too fast.
This beautiful place is about 15 minutes down the freeway from my home.
A bit of Paradise right in my own backyard.

Do you have a slice of Paradise near your home?

http://raindropsanddaisys.blogspot.com/



Re-Learning
Below is two fundraiser links to help through this four months of recovery and medical bills. As I carried half the bills through my work.
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
We are in the process of applying for help.
Through much prayers and through encouragement of some friends they suggested I give these a try.
Medical bills are piling up.
Just the few that have arrived already are near $30,000.
And still coming in.
God is faithful and I trust this is alp going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!


A Sister Consultant Made This Beautiful Flier

6 comments:

chica said...

Linda foto e que fiques logo bem!! beijos,tudo de bom,chica

21 Wits said...

Hooray, and you look so happy! What a lovely place to first venture out to. Enjoy this time!

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Bethe. Lovely for you to have the outing out in the fresh air. I can imagine how much it meant to you to get out of the house! Lovely photo of you there and how wonderful to have that scenic place only 15 minutes from where you live. Awesome waterfalL!

Denise said...

You are beautiful.

lenalima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lenalima said...

Olá!
tenho sim uma cachoeira perto da casa no mato, mas está diminuida por causa da seca!
melhoras!
abço