JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Simply Woman's Daybook


Taking Part In The Simple Woman's Daybook

Here's how to take part:

1. Create your daybook using the prompts below making sure in your entry you include a link back to (The Simple Woman's Daybook) blog using this link. 




FOR TODAY

Outside my window...

I am thinking...

I am thankful...

In the kitchen...

I am wearing...

I am creating...

I am going...

I am wondering...

I am reading...

I am hoping...

I am looking forward to...

I am learning

Around the house...

I am pondering...

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things...

A few plans for the rest of the week:

A peek into my day...

(add your picture here)

***********************************************************************************************************************



For today....
I will be kind to myself. I will work from home and get some of my business taken care of that I wouldn't get done other wise. I will do some exercise to make me feel more energetic.

Outside my window...
It is gray and gloomy, rainy and wet. As I look in hopes of finding the silver lining and the rainbow of promises.

I am thinking....
It is getting closer to my birthday trip everyday. It would be a good time to get out my luggage and start thinking about packing.

I am Thankful....
That my husband has a job. That we have a home that we can rest our heads at the end of a long day.

In the kitchen.....
A baked caked sits on the counter with a few dishes in the sink waiting to be washed. 

I am wearing.....
A black cami with a grey long sleeve pull over, with black velvet pants and tennis shoes; as I still am not wearing any cute shoes as of yet.

I am creating.....
Mmmm....I really haven't been working on any of my crafts lately. Though I do have some needle point I was thinking I need to work on.

I am going.....
To go look at some dansko's (shoe's) and a camera that I'm dreaming about getting 

I am wondering......
If I will get called into work today or tomorrow. Needing to get the call to work at least twice a week Four times in a pay period to help meet our basic needs.

I am reading....
A lot of things off the blogs lately. No book in particular expect the word of God. 
Need to find and light hearted one to take on the plane. 
Gave away most of my books to a friend who was unemployed. 
They moved and I never got them back. As I have no contact with them any longer. 

I am hoping......
That God will bring in all I need to meet all of my finical responsibilities every month. 
That the medical bills will be paid off.
 That I will have work.

I am looking forward....
To my trip to California to see my children and grandchildren.
My daughter bought me a ticket to come visit for my birthday.

I am learning....
To be peaceful and stress free no matter what it looks like.
That when I stay focused on Him and in peace and out of stress all works out better than  I dreamed

Around the house....
Each room is awaiting some housekeeping to freshen up
The kitchen is awaiting the maintenance man to come and finish up the repair work he started yesterday on the light fixture.

I am pondering.....
Whether I should be re-trained for work that I don't have to stand on my feet to do.
Which makes me sad to think about.
Doctor says wait and see. 
But....am pondering all the same as this may be a real possibility that I may have to do.

A favorite Quote of the day.....
Jeremiah 29-11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

One of my favorite things....
Lately one of my favorite things have been my snugly blankets to curl up in when I catch a chill or just to curl up in and watch TV....or ....

A few plans for the rest of the week......
Thursday and Friday to go to work a the two salons and make my ladies and gents feel like a million bucks
To get some creative banking and bill paying done
Some small walks to continue to help with my healing and just exercise

A peek into my day......
Mostly lately just waiting for phone calls to be called into work. 
Pray time wit my Father in heaven
Small visits with loved ones on the phone
Light house work and meal preparation.

(Add your picture here)
On a day trip to see friends that I grew up with as a child
Last Saturday
Lunch With Friends


What are some of the exciting things going on in your busy schedule?


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1
1-30-2013
Update:
Below is two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
The visit with the doctor didn't go as well as I had hoped 
On the 3st of January 2013
He has put me on another med
He wants to see how the next three months go
He said I may have arthritis setting in
Not good news at all.
It appears this may not get any better than what it is
So the work I do may not be what I will be able to do
Makes me very very sad.
As I love what I do very much
I am thinking about a second opinion 
But that isn't really the reality for me.
So we will go another three months an see what happens.
Then be re-evaluated with more ex-rays
Many prayers need \
As well as the Lord meeting the many needs we have
I have only been working about 16 hours a week
Some weeks even as little as four hours a week.
The bills are coming in as I struggle with each one 
The medical bills are the hardest ones.
They really don't like working with you.
I try to explain and 
WOW!
But God is faithful!
Praise the Lord!
Some times I wonder
How the money is going to stretch
As the bills come tumbling in.
Thankful for the work!
Through much prayers 
God is sustaining us
And through encouragement of some friends they suggested I give these a try.
Though only two people have responded.
God has been faithful in other ways.
Medical bills are piling up.
Just the few that have arrived already are $45,000 plus.
And still coming in.
God is faithful and I trust this is alp going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!






1 comment:

tinuviel said...

Hi, Beth. I came by because I noticed you had "followed" my site. We are learning the same lesson about being at peace and not stressed no matter the circumstances. My ankle is healing from an injury just like yours, but it appears yours is far worse. My heart goes out to you in that and in your medical expense needs. May our Father richly provide for every bill and for enjoyable work you are able to do without pain. May He give you favor with the medical providers too, and guide your doctors in the best treatment to restore your mobility and capability to do what you need to do.

Grace, mercy, and peace to you, sister, all in Jesus Christ.