JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, January 7, 2018

January Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


Time to write that new chapter
In your life
New adventures
New journey's to be enjoyed
And discovered
All awaiting for
Us to discover!


Sliding in
To the New year!
Frosty weather
Waiting to melt into our hearts
A brand new chapter
Of life
Waiting to be lived and enjoyed!


January 1~ Happy New Year! Fresh clean slate. A chance to start clean and fresh. A cleansing and purging. Cleaning out the old. To bring in the new. Tossing and removing that that clutters. Removing the residue of the past. Making room for a new healthier and clutter free home. Thankful for the help from Sherilynn Ganther. Discarding seven garbage bags of clothes today. Feeling accomplished. Thankful for hope of what the New year holds. Thankful to spend time with a friend. Thankful for Perrier water and a wine toast to the new year. Thankful for hot showers and grandma body wash. Thank you Webber Heather. Thankful for amazing friends. Thankful for so many sweet blessings as I ring in this New Year purging out that which holds no use for me in the coming year. Thank you Lord for a new day and year to write another chapter in my life, the journey continues. Blessings


January 2~ Good morning to the 2nd new day of the year. Coffee! So cold, achy and tired. Think I will go back to bed. A little more rest makes a world of difference. Time to shine for the day. Appointments awaiting. Nice to get back in the groove. A few errands accomplished as this day flashes by. East County winds have that fridged bite. Wrapped up tightly in my snugly blanket as the day comes quickly to an end. Thankful for morning coffee with Sherilynn Ganther. Thankful to crawl back in bed for awhile. Thankful for my down coat. Thankful for a good working heater in my car. Thankful for smiles and a good close to a great class. Thankful to get more bills paid and the finances to meet each one. Thankful Lord for your guidance and provision daily. Thankful for another day to give gratitude for. Blessings


January 3~ Good morning! The new year is starting off with spectacular sky views. This morning was an early rise and shine! As I walked out the door to head out to Oregon City the painted sky took my breath away it was so magnificent. A busy drive on my country roads. Lots of tree cutting going on. Lots of traffic. Still a beautiful drive that I'm grateful for every time I drive that route. Wonderful to see Dolores and her mom. Errands on the way home. Lunch with Mary McCormick Loomis. Thank you for meeting up with me. Great to see you and spend some time together. A return to Kohl's. Funny almost would've been better to keep. A whole whopping 4.99 back on the card. Funny! The blouse was a 39.99. But after sales, Kohl's dollars spent.....it left the blouse at 4.99. And sure they will put it back on rack for at least 15.00. Still laughing! Home to wash my coat and kick back trying to stay warm. The East County winds are brutal. Thank you Lord for the beautiful sunrise, a nice visit on phone with Geo Sutter. Miss you so much. Praying for you and a speedy recovery. Thank you Lord for the work of my hands. Thank you for finances to pay bills. For short return lines I'm always grateful. For a yummy lunch with Mary. So thankful for my washer and dyer to wash my clothing......but today thankful to wash my coat. Nice and clean! Sweet! Thank you Lord for the warmth of my home. Thank you Lord for your grace and love that is unconditional. Thank you for another day filled with your many gifts scattered throughout the day for me to find and enjoy. Thank you! Blessings



January 4~ Good morning! Another early morning. More appointments. Seems this week has been full of appointments going into the New Year. Life is full of anticipation as I step into each new day of the new year. Thank you Lord for your hand upon all that concerns me as you guide each step I take through each moment of my day. I'm so thankful for warm clothing to bundle up and stay warm. Thankful for my car to get me from one appointment to another. Grateful for the smiling faces at my bank. Thankful to make my Mary Kay delivery to Melissa Simmons. So good to see you and your smiling face. My highlight today that I'm extremely thankful for is lunch and my senior discount I received. Yes a honored senior......laughing so hard. As I truly don't think of myself as an honored senior......actually I don't see myself ad a senior at all. Thank you Lord for helping me feel and look younger than I am. Thank you Lord for my daughter Amber Webber and her courage. Thank you for my conversation with Summer Harris, and my mom. Thank you Lord for the support of many amazing people who stand and encourage me daily. Feeling super blessed and so thankful for the many blessings in this day. Blessings



January 5~ Good morning first Friday of the new year. More business errands to run again today. Rise and shine to a wet rainy day. Sun breaks throughout the afternoon. Pleasant surprises come. Sherilynn Ganther and I have a wonderful taco lunch. Home to rest my leg before the birthday party this evening for Mary McCormick Loomis. So much fun! Meet wonderful people. Today Lord I'm thankful for surprise gifts. I'm thankful getting my errands done early in the day. Thankful for amazing friends. Thankful for not having to drive today. Thankful for eyeglasses being covered. New lenses being replaced. Trying to see without my glasses amusing. But thankful to have a pair that works for me while mine get fixed. Thankful for another day filled with unexpected gifts of love and joy. Thank you Lord for this and much more. Blessings


January 6~ Good morning to our first Saturday and weekend of the new year. Loved my early morning good morning and chat. Great way to start the day and set the tone. Pray you continue to feel better everyday. It's the epiphany today...three kings day. It is the end of the Christmas celebration. Time to take down Christmas and get this new year rolling. Coffee, contemplation, and prayer. Time to start bringing in boxes to pack up all the pretty babels and decor of the season. Thank you Sherilynn Ganther for coming over and helping me put Christmas away. Thank you for helping clean up all the mess in the living room and dining area. It looks amazing. Also for fixing that darn curtain rod. So appreciate that so very much. Your help and encouragement made it much easier to do some of the chores I tend to procrastinate on. You truly are a gift and a blessing to me. Thank you! Feeling rather accomplished today. And still so much more to do. Loved talking to my daughter Webber Heather today. She made me laugh with stories of the B-man. He is without a doubt quite a character. Love him! Today Lord I'm thankful for for laughter, help cleaning and putting away. I'm thankful for conversations with two of my daughter's today. Praying for Amber Webber and all of her needs for her and her children. Thank you Lord for hot showers and grandma body wash and lotion. Thank you for afternoon walk in the neighborhood with amazing cloud formations and blue skies. Thank you Lord for an invitation out for a visit. It brought a smile. Good to see you. Glad you are doing better. Interesting how the close of my day came. An interesting twist with a surprise. Thank you Lord for this day to write another page in this journey of my life. Blessings


January 7~ Oh what a long night. Toss and turn.....up and down.....war in the bed. Will I ever fall asleep. Yep! Now that its time to get up. Oh maybe I can sleep a little longer and I will feel rested. Time to get up and start this day. Oh it is gloomy wet and cold. Thinking this is going to be a R&R day. Thank you Sherilynn Ganther for coming over to watch movies with me and have a nice lunch. Fun cooking together. Today Lord I'm thankful for for lazy days and old classic movies. For laughter and the company of a friend to enjoy a movie day with. For a nice lunch/dinner. Thankful for the dishwasher and all the clean dishes. Thankful for my fuzzy warm blanket and a couch in front of the fireplace as I watched movies. Thankful for a quiet peaceful day of rest. Thank you Lord for this day. Blessings























No comments: