JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 18, 2018

January Journal Prompts Day 1

The Biggest Lesson I Learned From Last Year Was .......

Hello
My name is Adventure
We are going to have fun
It's time to rediscover life
To grow 
Learn
Experience
New things 
In a whole new way
With a vision of a child
As an adult 
Work on that bucket list
Know your okay
No matter what life throws at you
You are more than enough
Live life fully in the moment
This is the time
You are not promised tomorrow
 And yesterday is gone
Embrace today
 With all of its riches
They are a gift
Unwrap it
It is yours
Meant just for you
It is your treasure
Embrace it all
For life is good!
Even in the pain
There comes beauty
The richest 
Only gained by living fully
In the moment of today

~Beth~


2 comments:

Susie Swanson said...

Love this Beth and your Blog is beautiful. I need to follow you but wher eis the follow button?

Bethe77 said...

Susie I thought I had a follow button. I will have to look and see where it went or what happened to it. I thought it time to start blogging once again. Blessings to you my friend.