JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

September Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 10~ Window

September 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 10~ Window


I was excited about this photo. My friend bought a home recently and this window is just so pretty. I told her I need your window for my photo challenge. And I just love the stain glass and the flowers dripping over the sidewalk that are up against the brick wall, the the window looks upon. Just looks perfect.

Malachi 3:10 English Standard Version (ESV)
10 Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.

No comments: