JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, September 30, 2019

Thankful List September 20/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. For Friday's the start of weekend fun!
2. Morning coffee as I put my makeup on and do my hair.
3. Fall sweaters and clothing to layer with.
4. Old photographs that take you back to another place and time. Beautiful memories.
5. Country music
6. Walking the fur babies with Cindy.
7. Chicken wings.....so yummy!
8. Helping with decorations
9. Sitting next to firepit and enjoying the evening.
10. The quiet of my house as I reflect on the day.

Thank you Lord for this day and all of the provisions provided daily.
Good night my family and friends
Blessings

No comments: