JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Thankful List September 12/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Friends that read between the lines of pain.
2. Friends that reach out in the middle of the night even when they have a life that requires them to be present.
3. For family that is just who they are and you know they hurt too.
4. Text messaging that say I'm here
5. Phone calls that understand and love you right where you are.
6. Broken sleep with prayers to the Lord above
7. Hearing loved ones voices and I love you
8. An afternoon phone call from a granddaughter saying she loves me and her heart is heavy for those she loves in a time of loss and grief
9. Friends that come get you and take you out and remind you that life is for living.
10. Prayers and encouragement with support of love as one manoeuvers through the grieving process.

Thank you Lord for this day of life.
Good night my family and friends.
Rest in Him who first loved you.
Good night and sweet dreams.
Blessings

No comments: