JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

November Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 20~ Faith

November 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 20~ Faith


Was trying to figure out how to picture faith. My life is a daily walk of faith and belief. I thank God daily for my mom that brought us up in the faith of the Lord. Not even sure how to example this faith as it was installed in me as a very young child. A faith that knows without a shadow of a doubt that though I'm loved that there is one greater who loves me more and will always watch over me and hold me though I cannot see Him or touch Him. As I do know I see Him in the eyes of those I love and I can touch Him in the beauty of life all around me. That I cannot live one day without Him., and I don't want to try and imagine my life without Him. As I'm sure that He has saved me and brought me through many storms and has been on the mountain tops with rejoicing as well. And faith is so much more and to each of us something different. The faith I have a Father a Savior the Lord Jesus who loves me without fail.

Mark 11:22-24 English Standard Version (ESV)
22 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received[a] it, and it will be yours.

No comments: