JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Thankful List November 3/2019

Thankful List


1. Sleeping late......oh wait it was the time change. The I gained an hour of sleep.
2. Lazy start to a new day I'm blessed with
3. Wonderful morning coffee with friends
4. A yummy egg scramble for brunch
5. A walk to the corral
6. Going horseback riding on the beach
7. Beautiful views from the Pickle Fish
8. Playing Phase 10 with ladies......I'm sure I won and wasn't the grand loser. Most points means you win! Five hours of so much fun!
9. Yummy dinner prepared by Cindy. Thank you!
10. Deep down laughter from the belly. The best medicine in the world. Cures everything.

Thank you Lord for another day of filled with smiles of friendship and love; filled laughter. Thank you for your provisions daily spoken and unspoken; along with unexpected gifts.
Good night my family and friends you are amazing and I'm so grateful for you all. Sweet dreams until tomorrow morning.
Blessings

1 comment:

Regina said...

I love your thankful list :)