JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thankful List November 13/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Not having to get up early today.
2. Talking to my mom. I am so blessed to still have her. I love you so much mom.
3. Listening to the geese fly overhead
4. Meeting up with my beautiful friend Pat.
5. Yummy lunch at Pie Vs Pie
6. Prayers
7. The beautiful moon tonight
8. Walk with Cindy and fur babies .
9. A nice dinner with Cindy and Mary Ann
10. My coat
11. The fun pictures my great nephew Daniel tagged me in. I love you!

Thank you Lord for this day and the love of my family and friends. Thank you for always watching over me and meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends you make my life colorful and bright sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: