JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, June 17, 2013

June Sunshine Finds~ June Joy Dare





Day 10~ June Sunshine Finds me in a whirl wind of new activity as I clean out my Mary Kay business and get ready to start out as a brand new Consultant. Thought it best to start with a clean slate. So.....I am working on making new contacts and new sells and new clients. Very exciting and brings new sunshine in my life. Talking with my Director and looking at the best way for me to be comfortable and re motivated and excited about my business thank you Cathi Forsythe for the baby steps ahead of me. Knowing my goals are the start of my success! Go to Monday night meeting and getting re-connected! So today's sunshine is seeing that the old things have passed and making room for the new. Very scary and very exciting all at the same time.

Day 11~ June Sunshine Finds me elbow deep in the salon with three beautiful clients. All three turned out beautiful! Two shampoo sets and a perm! They all left with smiles! Handed out a Mary Kay book to Stephanie at the front desk. She was so excited! YEA! Home to get the towels done for round two later this week. A quiet afternoon as I listened and watched the weather as it changed from sun to rain to sun and back to rain on and on. Yes there are even blessings in the weather as I sit in the comfort of my home. It has been a lovely day.



Day 12~ June Sunshine Finds me with a morning wake up call. Not sure that is sunshine but....it did make a sunshine day. Katherine Huston Fischer came for a little visit today. Out for breakfast and a little shopping makes a very sunshine day. Found a cute white top for Dallas. Kay Jewelers finds me a beautiful memory necklace. A bit of window shopping and a wonderful sweet treat to top the day of fun off with. Oh did I mention I got a message on my elbow and ankle as well. Sweet! Then movie night with hubby. Not my choice of movie his. "Zero Dark Thirty". It is a full day.



Day 13~ June Sunshine Finds me awaking early to get my day of excitement rolling. In the rain comes a beauty all its own. The thunder storms rolling through the day gave way to conversation in the beauty salon today. Even with the breaks of sunshine and then down pours; the ladies where a chatter about the weather. Home to laundry the towels for round three this week. A short visit from Katherine Huston Fischer before she headed back over the mountain this evening. Sitting and watching the weather change every few minutes as the day comes to a close.




Day 14~ June Sunshine Finds keeps me busy with lovely ladies dropping in a adding to their God given beauty! Two perms and a visit from the beautiful Shari Whitlock! Nine ladies later I was ready to head home! It was a very full and busy day! One nice thing I got to wash some base boards in the shop this afternoon. That made me fee good to spruce the salon up; as it is old and needs a new face lift so bad. Grateful for my space! Dinner out with hubby at a new Mexican restaurant this evening. Very yummy indeed! Reading some of the many blessings of the Lord others have received this day! It is so encouraging and up lifting to see the hand of God work in others as well my life! Always a sunshine find when we see the Lords hand at work. ♥


Day 15~ June Sunshine Finds really was an amazing wake up call from sisters inviting me to the beach for the weekend. How can a girl turn that down. So up and running I went to get ready for the adventures ahead of me. Time with family is always the best gift to me. The sand between my toes. Little silver dime find on beach. Laughter and memories made. Playing in funderland with the kids. I think I liked the Wheel of Fortune the best. Watching them get excited about the tickets or I just want to play. Paddle boating on the river with the family. Eating lunch from the trunk of the car. The drive to where we will stay in Oceanside. The amazing house! The evening walk on the beach. Waking through the surf. Life is great and God's creation is amazing!


Day 16~ June Sunshine Finds still enjoying the beach on this wonderful Father's Day! No cell service so cannot even call and wish my dad or hubby Happy Father's Day! It was so nice no phones. Had a TV and some internet service. Enjoying the amazing views. Morning breakfast and coffee with family at the table. Morning walks on the beach finding treasures from the sea. Caves, rocks, sand, sea life, and so much more. Taking lots and lots of photos with the camera. A wonderful lunch at the house after exploring the cove. Then loading up for the drive home. Calling dad on speaker phone with my sisters wishing him a very Happy Father's Day. Then calling hubby. Home finding the still quiet of the late afternoon. Doing towels for the week ahead. A perfect end to a perfect weekend. Watching the "Killing" with hubby before bed.







June Joy Dare
Day 10~ A gift at 8, at 12, at 2
Well at 8 I was still in bed a sleep so I know that was surely a gift.
Noon I was eating some lunch. The gift of food is always wonderful for the nourishment of the body which gives us the ability to do all the things we need to do.
2 would be resting on the couch as I go through paper work and put together Mary Kay orders to mail out. 
It was a good day!
What about you?

June Joy Dare
Day 11~ 3 Gifts painted
1) The pictures I redesign with Instagram with their programs to make my pictures more personal to me. Love my Instagram app.
2) The painted sky and the beauty of the ever changing weather here in Oregon! So hand painted my the hand of God! Beautiful!
3) The art and beauty of the classic movies


June Joy Dare

Day 12~ 3 Gifts full
1) A very lovely and filling breakfast at Elme'rs this morning withKatherine Huston Fischer thank you so much for breakfast!
2) My day was filled with plenty of window shopping and full of spending spares. Thank you Lord for the provision.

3) Full of the love of the Lord and thankfulness for all He does for me daily!!


June Joy Dare
Day 13~ 3 Gifts smelled
UGH! This one is a bit of a challenge to me today.
1) The crisp cool weather and the rain that comes down on the evergreen trees and the blooming plants. Creates amazing scents in the area I breathe ♥
2) The smell of fresh clean hair. The smells and scents of hairspray's and other hair products that are used in the salon daily. I love those smells.
3) My wonderful Mary Kay scents from my products that I use daily on me. ♥
What beautiful scents did you smell today?



June Joy Dare
Day 14~ A gift unexpected, unwanted, unlikely
So these are not exactly easy today. Especial since I wasn't really looking for them today. Hmmmm................Lets see...........

My unexpected gift is actually one of my clients today. Ann She doesn't come in much and her nephew treated her to a wash, cut and blow dry. Included was a really nice tip. I as well learned a bit more about Ann than I knew before. She was a school teacher, in the mission field. Lovely lady!
Unwanted would be all the wet dirty towels! More thank usual as I did cleaning while Marge was under the dryer today. So more towels to clean means a clean salon; along with lots of pretty hair-do's.
I also can say another unwanted gift was me trying to fix my blue tooth and phone. Which I did! So a good learning experience.
Unlikely gift was me at the bank in a long line. I usual don't go that late in the day. It was a very unlikely adventure for me. Enjoyed getting banking done and getting to know the new teller. Lots of laughs as I explained how I hate their new system as they do too.


June Joy Dare
Day 15~ 3 Gifts in His word
1) Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
2) For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
3) “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.


June Joy Dare
Day 16~ 3 Gifts moving
I think this one is great for me this weekend!
1) The waves of the surf moving in and out of the beautiful ocean
2) My great nephew Trey (Tag) as he is learning to move on his own. Rocking and crawling on his own. Getting so big he is. ♥
3) As we roll down the highway from the beach to home. Moving from the peaceful beach back to real life at home.
Thank you Lord for the get away.






No comments: