JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, June 3, 2013

Playdates With God~ May Blooming Treasures Found & May Joy Dare


 

May Blooming Treasures

Day 27~ May blooming treasures Getting up and getting ready to go be a blessing to some young teen moms. Thank you Lara Hurst for inviting me to this wonderful event. Lesley Rose Dobbins so good that you and I got to go and be apart of a wonderful event! Lara and Lesley did make-up and I did hair. Though I did get to help with make-up a little. It was so much fun. I think the young ladies had a great time too. It was full of treasures and blessings for sure. Home to have hubby help me in kitchen for dinner. Yea! Holding those precious babies today was just a joy! If you have never taken time to volunteer maybe consider the youth. They so love it! I know I sure enjoyed my time with them. Because of hipp laws there where no pictures to share. But I can tell you they looked awesome!

Day 28~ May blooming treasures all the war movies on TV representing all the Heroes through the years. Watching some with hubby this evening. Listening to classic Elvis Presley music. Having all my appointments hold at the salon today. Yea! Prayers and love standing in the gap for those in need. The sun breaking through the rain clouds. God's love meeting all of my needs above and beyond what I ask. ♥ Foot propped up and resting. Many treasures found in this wet rainy day with break sun breaks bringing shining hope of more to come.

Almost forgot as I wanted to get ready for tomorrow and go to bed. But I did not forget. 

Day 29~ May blooming treasures Staying home and getting some cleaning and projects done around the house. Truly something that takes a lot out of the day, but always needs to be done. But the treasure of having it done when you have accomplished it completely. Praying and catching up with my friend Crystal N Koch! A treasure indeed!  Making homemade chili and actually having all the ingredients I needed to make it. YUM! Many blessing just being home and getting small projects done around the home.

Day 30~ May blooming treasures was getting my work done early today. Much earlier than I thought. I had five clients done by noon. Two ladies were on a outing so they wouldn't be back until around 2:30 this afternoon. But....that opened the door for a better plan and wonderful treasure. I got to go sick at the hospital with my niece Corie Coggins and sister Christine Good today. I got to play with my Great nephew Trey aka (Tag). Dinner with them before they headed back to the The Dalles, Oregon. Then a nice visit with my neighbor Pat Holzbach and her adorable Mickey. It was a quiet day of treasures that I know where God designed perfectly for the day and me. Thank you Lord!


Day 31~ May blooming treasures finding more clients to fill the books today to over flowing. Receiving amazing surprise phone call from a friend that I haven't seen or spoken to in about ten years.♥ Best surprise ever! ♥ Loved hearing from her and I so have wondered how she has been. :p Getting some banking done to pay the bills coming in. Saying good-bye to May and getting ready to say hello June. It has been a great month filled with many treasures and blessings filled with plenty of surprises. Thank you Lord for each and everyone.


June Sunshine finds

Day 1~ June Sunshine finds for the first day of the month is time with friends and small adventures around town. Always fun to find new places to explore and laughter and memories made with friends. Lunch and ice cream with Mary McCormick Loomis and Edie Ricker Cowell who are the adventurous girls as well. Beautiful evening out in the neighborhood visiting with Pat Holzbach and a few others that where out this evening. The sky was amazing! Learning more about what we can do for our safety. The beautiful sunshine of the day that closed with blue sky's of beauty. Great first day of the month in finding sunshine gifts. 
What did you find in today's beauty?

Day 2~ June Sunshine finds us a beautiful Sunday celebrating the love and grace of our Lord and Savior. Knowing He is walking besides us and with us making our burdens light as His yoke is easy. Seeing friends and bright and shiny smiles that light a room. Lunch with hubby is always nice especially when I don't have to make or clean up after. Time with my treasured friend Crystal N Koch via the phone. Sharing and praying catching up. Love and encouragement. An evening drive and the breathe taking views. DQ ice cream to close a perfect day of sunshine finds that light up my world.





May Joy Dare

May Joy Dare Day 27~ 3 Gifts found in Church
1) Fellowship with like believers
2) Praise and Worship
3) The word going forth

May Joy Dare  Day 28~ 3 Gifts in today's work
1) Having my perm hold that I have been re-scheduling now for over a month. She finally felt well enough to come in. Praise the Lord!
2) Having several residents come to the door and ask if they could get an appointment for Thursday for haircuts. YEA! I know have 7 appointments for Thursday and in Jesus name they all hold. And always room for more.
3) Melody came in today for me to color her hair. She is the wonderful lady who blessed me with this shop. I got to color her hair for her today. Then we prayed together for many people and things. Love its! ♥ 
What amazing gifts did you have at work today?

May Joy Dare Day 29~ A gift at 8 am, 12 pm, 8 pm

1) 8 am gift was I was still in bed asleep. Truly an nice gift indeed!
2) 12 pm was getting linens done and towels and so many other chores around the house. Always a gift of accomplishment when done.
3) 8 pm hot shower and plenty of lotion and cozy jammies to close the day with.

May Joy Dare Day 30~ 3 blue gifts

1) The blue sky with the white puffy clouds floating through the blue beauty above
2) My sisters pretty blue eyes
3) The lights on my DirecTV box

May Joy Dare Day 31~ 3 Gifts you gave today

1) Helping my client remember her youngest son today and who pays for it and where she comes every Friday after breakfast.
2) Drying clients hair with blow dryer even though I could have sent them out wet. They were just shampoos. Making them look fresh and cute with a little style and shine in their hair.
3) Sharing important information with my neighbor to help keep her safe and all of us in this complex.
What gifts did you give today?




June Joy Dare

June Joy Dare Day 1~ 3 Gifts orange
Not going to be easy as I can tell you I don't recall orange in my day. Bit I will think of something orange three times I'm sure.
1) My orange tube of Mary Kay night emollient cream. Such wonderful cream indeed. Just lathered myself with some on my body.
2) On the covered bridge we visited today there was graffiti underneath it that some of the painting on it was orange. Not sure that was a gift....but it was orange. The bridge was amazing and enjoyed the beauty there.
3) There were little orange flowers or something growing wild among the moss on the brick wall where the bridge was. The beauty was breathe taking and so peaceful.

June Joy Dare Day 2~ 3 Gifts funny
1) Me talking on the phone to Mary McCormick Loomis today and being so out of it and so disconnected. Mary must of wondered who this person was. Rest does wonders! I can only imagine how funny I must have sounded on the phone.
2) Thinking I could pull the covers over my head today and not get up and go to church. God wasn't allowing that at all. I kept rolling over and never felt comfortable until I got up and started getting ready for service. Perfect fitted word. Rolling back over and going to sleep not so fitted.
3) Me falling asleep typing at the computer and nodding back up and hitting more key strokes. Why to funny. Trying to stay awake and type at the same time. Gives new meaning power naps; and not missing a beat. So I think!

A Holy Experience


What have you found in treasures? Have you linked up or doing the Joy Dare?



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

Ankle X-ray
April 30,2013
Sadly this is as good as it gets for me according to the doctor.
I will have to live with the swelling and pain.
I have permanent damage done to nerves and tenants
as well as muscle.
There is calcium build up.
Pain caused by the tissue around the scar area  where the plate and screws are.
Thank you for all the love and prayers of support.
I cannot afford second opinion.
But am grateful I can walk.
Below are two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
The cost of second opinion is much more than I realized
Doctor has discounted my pain meds
Many issues
Needing God's direction
With many prayers 
I feel God is showing us
The direction to go.
God is faithful and I trust this is going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!

No comments: