JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, November 23, 2015

Just Another Day


Well today has been a bit adventurous for me. My cell phone has been acting up. So I have been babying it for some time. I really don't want to purchase a new cell don't really have the money for one. So between last evening and today we managed to get it back up and running. YEA! I need to baby it for at least another 6 months. Love Samsung and AT&T between them both we managed to get it up and running and then went and purchased a new battery. Got a few lessons in phone care. Don't ever leave phone charging over night nor charge for more than four hours at a time. Could become very dangerous and make the battery explode. Also if phone is getting hot there is a battery issue. Yes, you can baby the phones and stretch there life expectancy slightly as I am doing. But most be willing to take the time to go in and have them check it and make sure it is functions and has all the current up dates. A bit of work but well worth it. This was about a six hour adventure between last evening and today. But glad I did as I really couldn't afford the purchase and contract of a new phone.


This is a photo of a battery that exploded in a phone which is on the left hand side. Mine is on the right and they said it was well on its way to doing what the one did on the left. So very thankful it didn't explode.

Batteries Plus
Nov. 23, 2015



This was a photo I took this past Oct. at the Army museum in Fort Benning, Ga. While visiting my grandson Anthony; before he left for a new unit. I am so very proud of this young man and all those that serve.

Army Museum
Fort Benning
Oct. 2015











No comments: