JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, June 17, 2018

June Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


June
Jumping for joy
Summer has arrived
Under blue skies of beauty
Never ending fun
Adventures await
Everlasting memories are made

~BETH~



June 1~ Horrible night of sleep.Really not any so much pain I couldn't sleep and I could barely move without help. It's going to make for a very long day.Lord Help me! Good morning! It's June and the first day of the month and new chapter in my life. It appears it's going to start off with a few tears and kisses goodbye until we see each other again. I'm sure it will be filled with many blessings to be thankful for. The Lord seems to never fail me in this area of my life ever. 
1. Being able to move enough to get dressed and ready for the day. And to be able to load my car for the big day of travel.Truly this is a huge blessings. As the pain was unbearable bringing many tears. 
2. Taking my beautiful talented granddaughter Sammie to school before I head out of town until the next visit. I love you Sammie! 
3. The extremely nice lady at the service station getting gas when I was.What a joy of sunshine and smiles of encouragement and sent me with safe travels. WOW! Wish everyone was that joval in the morning. May the Lord bless her. Thank you for sending her across my path. What a joy! 
4. The beautiful sunshine all the way home. 
5. Lovedall of the mountains and valleys that I traveled through today. 
6. Loving Rural America. I miss not living in the rural community that I grew up in as a child. Glad I get to visit often.But it isn't the same a when I was a kid. But I still love it there. 
7. The People in small towns are so friendly and full of joy and smiles. I think it must be the slower pace of life. 
8. The wild life I enjoyed today as I traveled near 600 miles today. 
9. For my safe travel journeys. I know the Lord brought me through in record time.Love having Him as my pilot. 
10.The joy I felt as the Lord reminded me how much He loves me and now He has brought me this far. Thank you Lord! 
11. That my daughter Racheal Perry and her son Nick Perry gotto my moms safely today. 
12. Hots wings and water for dinner. Perfect! 
13. Getting laundry done for next adventure. 
14. Being home. 
15. That the pain finally subsided and I can move a lot better this evening. 
Thank you Lord For this day and the many blessings you have filled it with all day long as I traveled home. So many I never ever mention and all the ones I take so for granted daily. Thank you! Blessings


June 2~ So nice to sleep in one's own bed. Though it was a restless night. Good morning! Early rise for another full day and driving. Getting road weary. But so grateful for this time with family. I know I have many rich blessings to be thankful for again today. 
1. Coffee 
2. The morning sunshine breaking through my curtains. 
3. Help loading my car for trip to moms. 
4. Early morning start on my road trip to Poulsbo Washington. 
5. Helping mom get help on her electric services today. Thank you to the two nice gentleman that came out from the electric company. Then there was light! 
6. Seeing my daughter Racheal Perry and grandson Nick Perry
7. Playing Frackle with mom. 
8. Playing Rummikub with mom, Racheal, Nick. Nick is very good at this game. 
9. Dinner with the family at Bill's. Very nice steak dinner. 
10. Mom's homemade cookies, pie, and cake. 
11. Spending time with family. The best! 
12. Enjoying the beautiful blooms in mom's and Bill's yards. 
13. Finding the cross in the flower. 
Thank you once again Lord for blessing my day with buckets of goodness. Blessings


June 3~ Good morning! Sunday is here and my time with my daughter Racheal Perry and my grandson Nick Perry is quickly ticking away. I know this day will be filled with many memories and blessings to be thankful for. 
1. Waking at mom's and a house full of love. 
2. Toast for breakfast. 
3. Quiet time sitting in the chair praying and thinking. 
4. Going with mom to Seattle via the long drive. Thankful we weren't in any hurry. 
5. Finding parking in downtown Seattle is always something to be thankful for. 
6. Locating Racheal, Nick, and his friend Tyler. 
7. Meeting Tyler. A vert nice youngman. 
8. Walking around the Public Market. 
9. Dinner with the family down by the water at the Red Robin. Thank you! 
10. Taking the ferry back to mom's house. 
11. Enjoying the views on the ferry. Having fun with mom and Racheal. 
12. A game of Frackle before bed. Racheal won. 
Good night! It has been a day full of many views and blessings and memories made that I'm extremely thankful for. 
Thank you Lord for this day with my family and a trip over to Seattle. My heart is full. Thank you! Blessings


June 4~ Good morning! Last little time with my daughter Racheal Perry before she flies home. It will be a bittersweet morning. Never enough time. I treasure every moment. I know this day will hold many moments to be thankful for. 
1. Waking to a fun snap this morning that brought a smile to my face. 
2. Mom coming into my room and giving me a good morning hug and telling me how much she loved me. Treasured moment. 
3. Morning coffee always makes the list. Thank you mom for making it and bringing my cup of coffee to me. I love you! 
4. The last little bit of time with my daughter before we leave for Seatac Airport. 
5. The drive and the time in the car we had together before my beautiful daughter headed home. Safe travels honey. 
6. Lunch with mom and Bill. Very nice salmon, rice and salad meal. Thank you mom. 
7. Fun shopping with mom and Bill at Costco. 
8. The nice lady on the other end of phone regarding a business transaction. So nice! And very informative. 
9. A cheerful text this afternoon that made me blush and smile. 
10. Long hot shower that helped relieve back pain. 
11. A restful afternoon kicking back and just resting. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the blessings you have filled my day with. Blessings


June 5~ Good morning! Restless sleep....but slept until almost eight. Thank you Lord for the extra rest. Waking at moms brings warm childhood memories and love. Today will be filled with restful thankfuls to give many thanks for. 
1. Time with mom this morning before she left to volunteer. 
2. My pain pills. Which I don't like to take but am extremely thankful for for the last few days to cut the edge off the pain. 
3. Really enjoyed MeTV today. Great classic programing. 
4. The heating pad for my back. 
5. Slowly putting on my makeup and doing my hair.
 6. Cat naps throughout the day. 
7. Playing three games of Frackle with mom. I won two out of the three games. 
8. A nice early dinner with mom and ice cream for dessert. 
9. The sunshine. 
10. Prayers with mom. 
Thank you Lord for this day quiet peaceful day filled with rest and lots of quiet. Thank you for blessing me with all this and so much more. Blessings


June 6~ Good morning! Early rise to do hair. It's hump day and heading towards a great slide into the weekend. So much to look forward too as this day begins. With countless blessings to be thankful for as this day starts with style. 
1. Being able to do my moms hair this morning. Had to chuckle because Wednesday's are my day of smiles of beauty. Perfect way to start it by doing mom's hair. 
2. Oatmeal breakfast with mom before she leaves for her volunteering. 
3. My good morning text. 
4. Answered prayers. My package arrived. Thank you Lord. 
5. Walk down the road to gate and back. Soaking up the sunshine. 
6. Enjoying all the beautiful blooms and the fragrances. 
7. The light breezes of late Spring. 
8. Chicken noodle soup for lunch. 
9. Getting things ready for tomorrow. 
10. Enjoying HGTV. 
11. Another perfect day of quiet and relaxation. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the blessings you have filled my day with once again. Blessings


June 7~ Early morning rise. Good morning! It's going to be a fun filled day with mom as we travel to meet sister's in Leavenworth. Going to have buckets of blessings to be thankful for today. 
1. The beautiful sunshine for travel. 
2. The scent of mom's roses in the yard. 
3. The ferry ride from Kingston to Edmonds. Was beautiful with the sun glistening on the water. 
4. Seeing the deer in Kirkland. So awesome! Could of reached out and touched her. 
5. God's hand upon our travels today. 
6. Getting to see Aunt Carol today. Then having lunch with her and mom. So fun! Loved spending time with them. 
7. The beautiful drive into Leavenworth. So many scenic views. 
8. The snow capped mountains. 
9. The Wenatchee River. 
10. The small walk with mom down to the Wenatchee River and soaking up the sunshine. 
11. Putting my feet into the Wenatchee River. 
12. The walk with my sister Chris and Jen down to the restaurant from the condo. 
13. Having dinner with the family. Thank you! 
14. Playing Farkle and I won a game! 
15. Being with family. 
16. My granddaughter Kyah and the beautiful young lady she is growing into. Happy birthday sweet heart. Many blessings. I love you. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the treasures that you have filled my day with; just a few of many that you've blessed me with today. Blessings



















No comments: