JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, July 9, 2018

July Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!

The birth of a nation
A celebration 
Of epic portions
Celebrating the red white and blue
A salute to those who gave their all
Families and friends gather
Displays of fireworks 
That light the evening sky
Happy Birthday 
America
You are 215 year young
God bless us
Each and everyone

~Beth~



God Bless America

God bless America, land that I love

Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above
From the mountains to the prairies

To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home
God bless America, land that I love

Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above
From the mountains to the prairies

To the oceans white with foam
God



July 1~ Good morning! It's July and it's a new month to fill each day with love, adventures, gifts that turn into treasures, and memories to last a lifetime. Live life fully everyday as if it's your last as your not promised tomorrow. Today I had kitty's walking me at my sister's. So it was an early rise then back to sleep and this game went on from about 4:30 until I finally gave up around 7. Got to love those kitty's. Wonderful sunshine to fill this day as I know my thankful list will grow some more today. 
1. Having amazing sister's that love me and accept me just the way I am. 
2. Extended family that has been such a gift not to just my sister and her family but our entire family. We love you Jen and family. 
3. The fresh cherries my sister Rosie gave me to bring home. If you know anything about me.....you know fresh is the only way I will eat a cherry. 
4. A beautiful drive home through the gorge. 
5. A wonderful stop at Multnomah Falls. They opened to the bridge. So I walked to the bridge and took lots of photos and took in the landscape, that has changed so much since the fire last year. 
6. Love meeting people on trails and in places of interest. They are always so warm and friendly. Meet many wonderful people today. Lots of chatting. Information shared. 
7. Smiles that transcend all barriers. It changes the person giving and the recipient. What a gift! 
8. Propping my feet up. 
9. A nap 
10. My bottled water. 
11. David being able to get mom a brand new microwave for under $100 yes. The one that she actually wanted. 
12. Overhead fans to cool the house and me. 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and simple beauty to enrich my life. Blessings


July 2~ Good morning! I loved that I actually got to roll over and go back to sleep this morning. Though I really should have been up doing the many things on my to do list! But the to do list will always be there and always growing. I will never lack things to do that is for sure. Actually I think my list grows longer instead of shorter. Well....it is Monday the start of a new week. I have lots of paperwork to get done. Here I thought I was done with paperwork after retiring. LOL Guess not! Another day to find the many blessings to be thankful for as my list grows. 
1. Morning coffee is always on my list. It is my morning kick start with prayers and weather. And I'm grateful for the coffee bean, that I can talk to the Lord whenever I want too. And that I have a TV to catch the morning weather forecast for the day and week ahead. 
2. Old sitcoms to view on TV from the late 50's to the 70's. 
3. My summer sweater. 
4. Getting my dining table pushed back where it was. It was so fun being able to use it and have family around it when they were here. What a huge blessing.
 5. Extremely thankful for the dishwasher today. Made cleaning up so much easier. 
6. My pretty daisies in the front. 
7. Getting my photos downloaded to computer from phone. 
8. Tiny hand held mirror. Loving it as it is easier to get my eyeliner on with. 
9. A phone call from Randi Hilary and invite to dinner. You are amazing my friend. I love you and enjoy every time we get together. I always leave feeling like a million bucks. Your amazing! Thank you Lord for blessings me with this amazing friend since childhood. 
10. For my puzzles that take my mind off things that create nothing but stress. They are great stress relieves. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the many things you have blessed me with spoken and unspoken. For your amazing grace and love that you bestow on me daily. Even on just a normal lets get things done day you bless without ceasing thank you. Blessings


July 3~ Good morning! Lazy start to my day. Wait....lazy Summer day. 
1. Morning routine of prayers, coffee, weather, along with vitamins..... 
2. Power bar 
3. Paprika 
4. Hair pins 
5. The fresh cherries my sister sent home with me. Very yummy. The only way to eat cherries are fresh off the tree yummy. 
6. Talking to Crystal N Koch. Always makes my day. I love you and miss you so much. So appreciate your Insight and wisdom and everything. You are my treasured friend. 
7. The quiet lazy day of Summer. 
8. Talking to my handsome grandson Nick Perry this morning. Makes me so proud and happy. You are amazing! Love you. 
9. Spot remover 
10. My radio 
Thank you Lord for another day to enjoy a lazy day of Summer, filled with simple everyday blessings we take for granted everyday. Thank you for always showing me how much I have to be thankful for daily. Blessings


July 4~ Good morning! Happy birthday America 215 years young! Happy 4th of July family and friends! And look we haven't even started the day and we already have so much to give thanks for. Our many freedoms we are blessed with here in the United States of America. Thank you to all that serve that diligently keep watch over our country to continue to keep us safe and out of harm's way daily. So many opportunities to be thankful for each and every day. 
1. For our four fathers who fought and laid the groundwork for this country that I so richly enjoy and live in. 
2. For the soldiers that serve our country daily to keep our freedoms for us; that I take so for granted each and every day. 
3. The phone conversation that brought smiles this morning. 
4. The drive to Cascade Locks to check out a trail. Sadly my car and I couldn't do it. But I enjoyed the beautiful drive. 
5. Thankful for my car. But need a crossover or a four wheel drive for those back mountain roads, and dirt and gravel roads that I want to go play on. 
6. The liquid sunshine that tried spitting on me today. 
7. Meeting up with Cindy Forsythe Rieder today. Thank you for inviting me out to join your day. 
8. Happy hour with Cindy and a nice glass of wine. 
9. Dinner with Cindy and her family. What a great evening. 
10. Doggie loving 
11. Watching fireworks from Cindy's backyard. We watched several firework shows. 
12. That even when my plans go sour and south, that there is always something exciting waiting around the the corner to enjoy. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the celebration of freedom. We thank you that our freedom is first found in you. Thank you for all the many blessings you give me each and every day. Blessings


July 5~ Good morning sunshine! Early morning rise for smiles of beauty. It's going to be a fantastic day. Have some plans I'm very excited about. The day hasn't even started and i already have so much to be thankful for. Just waking up and breathing for another day in a beautiful comfortable home that I have been blessed with. Always thankful for coffee, prayers, weather first thing in the morning.
1. Talking with Crystal N Koch and just am always encouraged by our phone conversations. I miss you and am so thankful for the phone lines.
2. My mini vacation drive down the river road to Oregon City and back. Never ever do i tire of this beautiful drive. And every time I drive it I say thank you to my friend for sharing this route with me. I so wish I could tell you in person. Maybe someday.
3. A good morning to me snap that was Hello!!! Gave me big smiles.
4. Meeting Up with Cindy Forsythe Rieder and her mom Mary Ann Forsythe Wimberly for a day filled with many blessings.
5. The drive out o LL Stub Stewart State Park. WOW! What a beautiful and huge park it is. Over 20 miles of hiking trails.
6. A little walk on a trail not very far. Just checking things out. Definitely want to go back and enjoy some of those trails.
7. Lunch at Blue Jays on the way back from the park.
8. Glad I wasn't driving in the traffic.
9. Finding a great jar for seashells at Ross today.
10. Happy hour with Cindy and her mom. What a great day. So much fun! Thank you for inviting me along.
11. Laughter
Thank you Lord For this day and all of the many blessing of the day. For friendships and beautiful drives. I am truly blessed thank you. Blessings


July 6~ Good morning! Here it is Friday already as we slide into another weekend. So warm already in the house. Happy to wake with the fan blowing on me. Haven't even hit the floor running yet and I already have my first thankful. Everyday is stocked full of blessings if we just stop and breathe and take a minute. Look I just mentioned breathing huge thank you for that one. Having yet another minute. The list is endless. 
1. Curling iron and hair spray so my hair won't look so unkempt and frizzy.
 2. Moisturizer and lotion for my face and body. 
3. The sunshine that peers through my windows brightening my house up. 
4. The pulled pork that Cindy Forsythe Rieder sent home with me the other night. Thank you made a great lunch today. 
5. Having pedicure today with Cindy was great fun! My toes so needed it too. They feel so much better. 
6. Picking up my ring from repair. 
7. Finding a great bra for those dresses that are spaghetti strap. 
8. Cream puffs 
9. For our law enforcement and emergency crews that are there when we need them. 
10. water to hydrate on that is fresh and clean. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the blessings you have filled my day with each and everyday. Blessings


July 7~ Good morning! A beautiful Saturday morning it is. Peaceful and quiet with sun peeking through the windows and the overhead fan humming as it cools down the room. And the bedroom fan blows across my bed cooling me. So much to be thankful for already as this day starts. 
1. A good morning snap that always brings a smile across my face. 
2. An interesting hello that brings a day long adventure in conversation. Which has peeked more interest. 
3. Morning coffee 
4. Music 
5. The Internet 
6. Kale salad 
7. The cross breeze that blows through the house. 
8. Early evening snap and glass of wine. 
9. Phone call from oldest grandson Anthony DeSouza. Love you made my day. 
10. Watching the movie " Kelly's Heroes". 
11. Banana split from DQ. 
12. My toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash. 
Yes Lord thank you for this unique Saturday filled with pleasant surprises and new found friendships and so much more. Blessings



No comments: