JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, July 15, 2018

July Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!

The birth of a nation
A celebration 
Of epic portions
Celebrating the red white and blue
A salute to those who gave their all
Families and friends gather
Displays of fireworks 
That light the evening sky
Happy Birthday 
America
You are 215 year young
God bless us
Each and everyone

~Beth~


God Bless America

God bless America, land that I love

Stand beside her and guide her

Through the night with the light from above
From the mountains to the prairies

To the oceans white with foam

God bless America, my home sweet home
God bless America, land that I love

Stand beside her and guide her

Through the night with the light from above
From the mountains to the prairies

To the oceans white with foam

God




July 8~ Good morning Sunday sunshine! Left the front door open all night and the sun is just popping my home with Summer warmth and sunshine to start my day. And yes that would be around 6 a.m. So up with the early birds chirping their good morning song. Another day of wonderful thankfuls before my feet ever hit the ground. Thank you Jesus! I know there are many more thankfuls waiting to be told about. 
1. Morning coffee 
2. Good morning snap and good morning messenger to start my day on track. Which definitely brings smiles of happiness in my day. 
3. Long hot showers and fluffy towels. 
4. Magic with the makeup as well as the blowdryer and curling iron. They work wonders. 
5. Laundry washed dried, folded and put away. 
6. Getting my yard mowed and some weeding done. Still so much more to do. Looks so much nicer. 
7. Fresh water to hydrate. 
8. A walk up the neighborhood. Under sad circumstances I meet some of my neighbors in the first and second cul-de-sac. Nice to meet them, wish it wasn't because of a standoff. Lord be with her family. 
9. For friends that understand and just listen and get it. 
10. For our call enforcement, EMTs and firefighters. And all that serve our communities. 
11. Knowing that God holds me in the palm of His hand. 
12. Prayers 
13. That the little boys have been found that were lost in my neighborhood the other day. 
14. My mom and hearing her say I love you. 
15. Flip flops 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with lots of love, understanding, prayers and so much more. Even when things don't look good and bad things happen there is always something to be grateful for. Thank you for blessing me each and every day in this crazy world where life is taking place; and if I just stop and look around and feel my heartbeat.....I will feel and see so much to be thankful for. Blessings


July 9~ Good morning! Hello Monday and new week! Marine layer overcast muggy day. Great for those that love the cooler weather. I'm looking for the fireball in the sky as I prefer that yellow fireball warming me and brightening my day. Though I know blessings are lurking around everywhere waiting to be found and those daily ones we take for granted to be thanked for. 
1. A cool morning to sleep just a little longer. 
2. Fresh air 
3. My morning coffee 
4. A good morning from messenger and one from snap too. Making me smile. 
5. Body lotion 
6. Money that paid for gas. So very thankful. 
7. Money to purchase my groceries. 
8. New sheets for my bed. 
9. Help with my cases of water today Costco. Thank you! 
10. My fresh cut daisies from my garden. Looks so nice on my dining table. 
11. The stories of the survivors of the Holocaust. Thank you for the living history in that they share their stories so that it may never repeat again. God bless each and everyone of them. 
12. Thank you David for taking out my green can to curb today. 
13. Getting great information from my phone companies both AT&T and Frontier. 
Thank you Lord for another day of life to celebrate the gifts of life given daily. Blessings


July 10~ Good morning! Think I will rollover and go back to sleep for an hour. Much cooler to sleep in the morning. Love having this choice to do this. What a wonderful gift to have that option to do so. First wonderful thankful of the day. 
1. Having options and choices 
2. Two big pots of morning coffee. 
3. Banana and yogurt 
4. A lovely good morning message from messenger. Thank you! 
5. Getting my Mary Kay delivered today. 
6. My vacuum repaired for 12 dollars. Who knew a belt could be bad even when it wasn't broken. Thank you repairman. 
7. Meeting up with Mary McCormick Loomis for a late lunch early dinner. So good to see you and catch up. 
8. Talking with Crystal N Koch and praying with her. Always an encouragement. Love you and miss you. You are a treasure. 
9. Getting my motion porch light put in. Thank you David. So needed! 
10. Having great friends 
11. Ears to hear 
12. Arms to give hugs 
13. A heart to love 
14. A journey filled with my life story and memories to share. 
15. Prayers and answered prayers. 
Thank you Lord for another day to see and celebrate the beauty of each new day I'm blessed with. All the ordinary everyday living life fully and completely as if it was the last. Thank you! Blessings


July 11~ Good morning! It is a sleepless night early morning rise to a wonderful good morning message from messenger. It is smiles of beauty today. Sure love that I still have my fingers working in the profession I have so enjoyed for near 40 years. Already so much to be thankful for on this Wednesday morning. 
1. My morning coffee 
2. The doors open letting the cool morning fresh air and light in. 
3. The beautiful river road drive that I never tire of. It is a timeless beauty year round. 
4. That Dolores perm turned out beautiful. 
5. A sunshine country drive to Wilsonville. Love all these countless country roads I can drive on.
 6. A yummy lettuce wrapped Ortega burger today for lunch. 
7. Lots of water to drink to keep hydrated. 
8. Walking around Troutdale and the Troutdale outlet stores today in the beautiful sunshine. 
9. Finding ice cream after 3 tries today. Two of my favorite stores were out of business that sold ice cream I was so sad. But went to the Troutdale Mercantile and found me some yummy licorice ice cream. And yes I had a black tongue. Sat outside on the patio and ate my ice cream, it was lovely. 
10. A drive-thru Redland, Viola today on the Redland Road over to Springwater Road, what a beautiful drive on more country roads. 
Been a day chalked full of treasured country roads with the warm sun beating through the windshield and windows. Thank you Lord for giving me another day; one filled with the work of my hands, and lots of countless country roads with beautiful views. Blessings


July 12~ Hot muggy morning. Good morning! Hot July Summer days ahead. Looks like Summer has finally arrived. Ways to stay cool will be on our agenda on this day. 
1. Fans 
2. Water 
3. Sundress 
4. Doors open for cross breezes 
5. The gentleman on the other end of the phone to help me with my AT&T bill. 
6. The nice young woman who helped me with one of my business accounts this afternoon. 
7. My phones and the lines that keep them running. 
8. Talking to Jim Gentry this morning. Great catching up with my friend. 
9. Good health debates with my friends. Though we may view things differently. 
10. Finding great photos of my daughter Webber Heather and her family on Facebook. Miss them so very much. 
11. A walk to mailbox 
12. Finding my water packs for my phones protection when near the water. 
13. Door locks 
14. Feeling loved and cared about. 
Thank you Lord for this Summer day and all the many gifts and blessings you've given me to fill this day. Thank you for meeting all of my many needs that are mentioned and those that aren't. Blessings


July 13~ Long sleepless night. So muggy.....no rest for Beth. But body rested. Good morning! It's Friday the 13th. I'm going with it's going to be a great day with many blessings. 
1. A light sheet covering me with fans blowing to cool my body. 
2. A cool relaxing shower to take the sticky icky away and wake me up. 
3. Morning coffee 
4. Doors and windows opened to the morning breezes and fresh air. 
5. An afternoon phone call that brings a smile. Hope your internet gets fixed. 
6. Luggage packed 
7. A beautiful drive down the Gorge to my sister's house for the weekend. 
8. Finding a great pair of jeans for 14. dollars. Best part 13-14. Guess I am losing at least inches anyways. 
9. Watching TV with my sister Rosie. Very relaxing! 
10. Yummy dinner with family. Thank you Chris for cooking. 
11. Fresh ice cold water to stay hydrated. 
12. Playing with the four legged fur babies here at sister's. 
13. The beautiful flower blooms. 
14. The view of the Klickitat mountains and Mt. Adams from my sister's porch. 
15. The air conditioning at my sister's. 
16. Body lotion 
17. White cheddar popcorn. 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with the dance of life. Another day to see the world in new eyes of wonder; a gift from you. Thank you for meeting all of my many needs above and beyond. Always exciting to see what awaits me each and everyday. Blessings


July 14~ Good morning! Waking at sister's for a fun filled Saturday. Always a good time and fun for all. Excited for the day to start. The day's plans are stocked full of fun with family and friends. So many gifts to be thankful for as this day gets rolling. 
1. Coffee and breakfast with family. Thank you Chris for the egg scramble. 
2. A hair tie to pull my hair up. Haven't wore a ponytail in a longtime. It was nice to have it pulled up and back off my face. 
3. The drive to Maupin through the high desert and canyons. 
4. Lunch at the Imperial on the Deschutes River sitting outside, just gorgeous. 
5. Time to head up to Forward Paddle, to enjoy a rafting adventure down the Deschutes River today. 
6. Seeing deer and lots of wildlife along the Deschutes river. From the birds of prey to beavers. 
7. Riding the bull into the rapids. What a blast! 
8. The views of Mt. Hood going to Maupin and coming home today. 
9. Watching the barrel races this evening. 
10. Meeting new people and making new friends. 
11. A nice big bowl of ice cream. 
12. A nice hot shower to take the days river grim and the dirt off of barrel racing off. 
Thank you Lord for this Summer day filled with all the adventures that childhood dreams are made of. Being with family and great friends with laughter and fun and memories made. Blessings



No comments: